Thread: Cutie Blanda!

Cutie Blanda!

Congratulations, Blanda, on being POTD! You are adorable! We love mice and rats! Have an extra-special day and a happy, healthy, long life! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827547

Blanda what a beautiful rat you are!!!

I enjoyed seeing your sweet face on my computer screen today. You brightened up my gloomy day. It sounds like you have a very loving care giver and wonderful home. Please thank your family for sharing you with us today.

Congratulations, sweet Blanda, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blanda,

You are a very pretty little girl! Your Cardigan white tummy and paws must be very bright against your black fur! I'm sure you are very cheeky and fun.

My Rattie crew say *Squeeak**Peep!* which translates to "Hi! You look like a fun friend!" I'm glad your Rat mummy gets lots of joy from you and I hope your senior days are as good as your energetic adult days have been so far!

Congrats on being POTD!

(ps. CavyMom.... OMG! Marty is PRECIOUS)
    Seeking out new treats and going where no ratty has gone before,

Ratterprise Command.
    Dumbledore ~ Senior Recycling Technician, Nellie ~ Extreme Exploration Expert, Dax ~ Nutritional Supplement Inspector, Kira ~ Small Excavations Supervisor, T'Pol ~ Caution Advisor , Guinan ~ Junior Uniform Inspector, Icheb ~ Security Officer, Janeway ~ Away Team Supervisor, Tiberius ~ Heat Therapist

Precious Blanda!

Greetings Blanda! Happy Pet of the Day to you! We here love ratties too, and you, sweetheart, are truly one extra special girl! What a beautiful rattie you are, Blanda, inside and out, and how lucky your person is, having a best furry friend, a loving companion, in you! Your human loves you so completely, unconditionally, and that's just as it should be! Thanks for brightening my stormy, snowy day with your sweet self and precious pics, cutie pie! I hope you're enjoying your big day of honor, chowing down on some yummy "Nugat Bits" and "Joghurt Drops," being treated to all your big heart desires and more; you sure deserve it! Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Blanda!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~