Thread: Sammy !!!

Sammy !!!

You're a handsome boy Sammy!!! I love GSDs! I'm glad you found a good home! Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope this is a special day for you and your family!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

HI Sammy, You're a very handsome boy and I'm so glad you found a good home. Happy DOTD
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

I thought Sammy had very long legs, until I realized I was seeing the reflection.

Regal Sammy!

Congratulations, Sammy, on being DOTD! You are so handsome - and what a strong-willed boy you are! We're so happy you have found a wonderful forever home. Best wishes for a happy, healthy, long life! Sending love from the U.S.A.! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Stunning Sammy!

Greetings Sammy! Happy Dog of the Day! Oh, what a stunning, majestic GSD you are! You look so regal posing there by the water! Yes, you certainly are living proof of the great rewards of rescue/adoption! There are so many beautiful, deserving dogs (mixed breed and pure bred), languishing in shelters, just waiting for that special someone to welcome them home, and we can only hope that they all will find their way to forever homes as caring and loving as yours!

I'm so sorry to hear that you had to have an eye removed due to disease, Sammy. But being the brave and courageous GSD that you are, you haven't allowed your challenge to keep you from living life to its fullest! You truly are one extra special boy, Sammy, and your human so very lucky to have a faithful, loyal and loving, best friend in you!

Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight, sweetheart, celebrating to the max with your Labbie sib/pal and devoted humans, and to you and your entire family, wishes for a very happy and healthy 2014! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, stunning Sammy, and to your Labbie pal too!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 01-02-2014 at 03:21 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Beautiful Sammy! I'm happy to see that chocolatepuppy, GSD fan has checked in You are so noble and gorgeous! I'm glad that you were rescued from the forest, and that your caring family has helped you through your eye surgery. I agree with CavyMom - best wishes to you for a healthy, happy and long life! Happy Dog of the Day to you, wonderful Sammy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Sammy,

You look so regal and elegant in your pictures. It also sounds like you are a very loyal
    and a great companion to your family. I am so happy to know that you have people to love and
    care for you as you deserve. Happy DOG OF THE DAY to you handsome boy. Sending you lots
    of hugs & kisses & best wishes for a long & happy life.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt