Thread: Daisy!!!

Hybrid View

Daisy!!!

Happy New Year Daisy! What a beautiful girl you are! What a nice story with a happy ending!

Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you and Yoshi have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Beautiful Daisy

Hi Daisy, you are so photogenic. I loved the last photo, it shows you know Doggy Yoga. Nicely done. I sure liked reading about you and your family life, you hit the jackpot with them! Happy DOTD! Robin

Beautiful Daisy, and Yoshi too!

Hi Daisy! Happy New Year's Day Dog of the Day to you, sweet baby girl! What an honor, being tcrowned 2014's first Dog of the Day! What a gorgeous girl you are, Daisy, such a beautiful blend of two magnificent breeds! Your coat and coloring are so pretty, and oh, what a sweet face! I'm sorry for you and your family, that your homecoming took a bit longer than expected. But, a blessing in disguise it was, for now your family has not just one but two precious pups to call their very own...you AND Yoshi! And oh, what a terrific team you two make, the "mutt and Jeff" of doggiedom! You and Yoshi do your beloved predecessor Charlotte proud! A family couldn't hope for in a 4 legged friend, and in you and Yoshi your humans have been doubly, unexpectedly blessed! Thanks to your family for sharing your heartwarming story and all of those precious pics with us! Meeting you (and Yoshi) has made my day so much brighter! Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight, sweetheart, celebrating to the max with Yoshi and your people! And to your entire family, wishes for a very happy and healthy 2014! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Daisy, and to darling Yoshi too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Daisy,

What a beautiful pup you are sweetie. You look right at home laying
    there in the snow. You & little brother Yoshi make a cute pair. Congratulations
    going out to you on being chosen as the honored DOG OF THE DAY.Wishing
    you both a wonderful & happy year ahead in 2014. Hugs & kisses sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Beautiful Daisy and cutie Yoshi! What a great start to 2014 for the Dog of the Day! Daisy, I would like to reach through the monitor and give you zillions of hugs, gorgeous girl! You are very special ! You're smart, patient and happy! I'm sending you even more hugs and kisses tonight Happy Dog of the Day and Happy New Year, dear Daisy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678