Thread: Perfect Lily!

Perfect Lily!

Congratulations, Lily, on being POTD! No matter what any ridiculous man-made "rules" say, YOU ARE PERFECT! And utterly precious! Have a great day, Cutie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Blog Entries

Lily

Here's to Lily! The best bunny rabbit in the whole wide world, and POTD!

Happy New Year and congrats on being POTD Lily!!! You're so pretty!
    Have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Lovely Lily

Hi Lily! I am glad I got to read about you today, you are so pretty! Thanks to your human that explained so well how rabbits are judged at shows, now I know a little bit more about showing rabbits. I have seen many rabbits at my local county fair, there is many different breeds. Maybe next year you will win Grand Champ, I say good luck now for any future shows. Happy Pet of the Day Lily! Robin

Good morning, lovely Lily, and Happy New Year! I agree with CavyMom - you are perfect and precious! And with Chocolate Puppy - you are so pretty! I would love to gently pet your brown and white coat today. Since I can't, I hope your caring person will give you some extra petting for me; and maybe a nibble of some yummy apples too! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to you, sweet bunny Lily!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Perfectly Precious Lily!

Hi Lily! Happy Pet of the Day, beautiful bunnster girl!!! Not perfect??? You couldn't be more perfect, in every way...perfect in looks (phooey on breed "standards!"), perfect in heart, and most important of all, the perfect match for your person, perfect in her/his heart! And besides, after reading your human's explanation regarding your breed's standards, I do believe you should have been crowned "Best of Breed and "Reserve Champion!" (Your blaze is pure perfection!) But regardless, all that matters is the unconditional love your human feels for you, and you for her/him! So, enjoy your well earned day of honor, sweet Lily, enjoying some yummy apple, maybe enjoying some snow, being loved and pampered to pieces! And to your and your family, wishes for a very happy and healthy New Year! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, perfectly precious Lily!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a surprise!!!

All I can really say is that I think it is funny is when you find an animal with the same name as you!!