Thread: Magnificent Miles

Hybrid View

Magnificent Miles

Congratulations Miles on being named COTD. You look magnificent in your turquoise bow and we loved reading your story. You are very deserving of this honor. You're lucky to have found your wonderful family and they are lucky to have you as well (especially after they lost their Pilot). Wishing you all a very Happy New Year and many wonderful years together!

Blog Entries

Bombay Miles

What a heart Miles has, killer COTD. Best pictures! Happy New Year

Dearest Miles, what a gorgeous jet-black kitty you are! You are striking-looking with your soft ebony fur and your pale green eyes looking out at us with so much love and contentment. And what a wonderful photo gallery! I love your pretty blue-green ribbon in the first picture.. you lying on your side with your head turned up.. you with your toy mousie on your head and your great big pawsies, with their extra toesies, up close.. I LOOOOOOOOVE big pawsies with extra toesies! You look stunning in all the photos. I wish I could reach all the way to Lunenburg, MA to pet you! Since I can't, I hope one of your loving Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And not only are you beautiful to look at, Miles, you have a marvelous Purrrsonality too. You are loads of fun for your family to live with, and you have a heart of gold. You helped your family to heal their grief after the loss of their beloved Pilot. Sometimes you even crawl into bed between them when they are sleeping! You have many ways to get their attention.. talking a lot, sometimes opening and closing cabinets or banging around the cords of the shades. You want to play with Aurora and become her best friend, but she being a Mature lady doesn't want to play with you. We hope you two will become good friends before long. Thank you to your Purrrsons for adopting you from the Pat Brody Cat Shelter. Shelter kitties rule!

Congratulations, darling Miles, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Aurora and Pilot Angel and your whole family are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games. Happy New Year to you all!

Last edited by phesina; 01-01-2014 at 06:56 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

You are gorgeous Miles!!! Happy New Year and congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Magnificent Miles

You are such a good sport, Miles! First I see your amazing big eyes with a bow around your neck, and I think, Wow, what a tolerant cat! Then I see the last pic that shows you balancing a toy on your head, that made me giggle! I hope your humans take a small video of you playing/sliding in your tunnel, that I would love to see. You sure are a pretty black cat, right down to your black whiskers. Happy COTD Miles! Robin

Beautiful blackie Miles Bear! What a gorgeous kitty you are with your lovely shiny black coat, your sweet face and your big paws! I would be delighted to help you play all your favorite games! I love how you use the cabinet doors and window shade cords to get your people's attention, smart guy! You talk a lot and snuggle in bed to show your gentler side Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, most handsome magnificent Miles!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678