Thread: Work schedules this week ..

Work schedules this week ..

For people who work "regular" jobs, what is your schedule like this week? Traffic was light on the roads when I was on the highway at 5 p.m. - something I normally avoid at all costs!

Did you have today off, and tomorrow but will be working Thursday? Just curious! I guess list what days you get off for New Years, any half days or whatever ...
    I've Been Frosted

My work is only closed on Wednesday. But I took Monday and Tuesday off. I will go back to work Thursday.
    Last week traffic was wonderfully light on Thursday and Friday.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I have tomorrow (new years eve) off simply because it's a tuesday and that's the day I take off, not at all because it's a holiday. We are open, but close at 7 instead of 9. I work at 7:45 am new years day. :/ We close at 7 that day too but it doesn't affect me because it's not my shift. We only close thanksgiving day and christmas day, I worked christmas eve too.

I walk the fine line between part time and full time, so I don't get holidays off. I do, by pure luck, have today (New Years Eve) off, but report bright and early back to work tomorrow. My boyfriend works in a factory and gets today and tomorrow off, going back on Thursday.
    The Minions:
    {The Dog: Towser & Raiden} {The Cats: Khaith, Martha, Adelaide, Snowball, & Floki} {The Bird: Gir}

I work in a factory and after too much overtime this year I'm enjoying the 12 days of Christmas off of work!!!

Last day was Dec. 20 and back on Jan. 2! It's so nice to be home with my furkids and got to catch up with family and friends.

Getting some sleep doesn't hurt either!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

My company was closed Dec. 25 and will be closed tomorrow. I chose to take off the 23rd, 24th and this afternoon. As a matter of fact, it is time fo rme to get out of here! Happy New Year everyone. Stay safe!

Being self-employed I worked this past weekend and yesterday. Have been invited out tonight for a quiet evening. We're all over 50, so might be snoring by 10:30!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

My job was closed Christmas Day and open today and tomorrow. But we close at 4:30 anyway, so we get home early.

I work as a pet sitter, so holidays are times I'm busy.

Right now I have a dog who gets two visits a day and two cats who get one visit a day.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery