Thread: Sweet, beloved Copernicus

Sweet, beloved Copernicus

Oh, dearest Copernicus, what an utterly beautiful boy you are! Such a wonderful collection of photos of you, showing you in various aspects of your life. That kitten picture is adorable! And what a lovely set of ornaments low on the Christmas tree, at kitty level to observe.. what a great holiday card that photo would make!

You have that lovely brown tabby fur and those pale green eyes with a look of so much sweetness and love in them, that I wish I could reach all the way to, well, all the way to the Rainbow Bridge to pet you! (Since I can't, I know some of our dear Angels will pet you for me .)

We're so sorry you had to leave for the Bridge well before your loving and beloved family expected. They love you dearly and miss and grieve you greatly. They've written a fine description of your wonderful life together. You all shared so very much with them in the way of delightful and loving acts, greeting them at the door, helping them with household tasks, watching your favorite DVDs, strolling with them in the yard in your harness, headbutting them, and sounding your wonderful deep, rumbling purr for them.

It is so sad that you had to leave them just before Thanksgiving. I imagine your family members are full of thanks for the beautiful life you shared with them and all the precious memories they have. Tycho and Grimaldi must miss and grieve their brother very much, too. Your family has my prayers for comfort and peace. What a wonderful love-filled home you all shared, and you still share with them from the Bridge, I am sure.

Congratulations, darling Copernicus, Wee One, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your family and friends and all the Angels are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and angel-food treats!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Copernicus the beautiful big cat of the day

I loved reading about you and seeing your pictures. What a lovely life you led, and being so helpful with the chores around the house even! Robin

Beautiful Copernicus

I'm so sorry for your loss of such a beautiful, extraordinary kitty. I, too, lost my gentle giant Niles this year. The emptiness of Christmas without him was excruciating.

We'll all meet again, though.

Quote Originally Posted by rirohrbaugh View Post
    I'm so sorry for your loss of such a beautiful, extraordinary kitty. I, too, lost my gentle giant Niles this year. The emptiness of Christmas without him was excruciating.

We'll all meet again, though.
    Thank you for your kind words. I am sorry to hear that you lost your Niles too. Only time eases the pain of losing our dear little ones. You're right - we will all meet again. Until then, we just know they're looking down from the Rainbow Bridge and that they know how much we miss them and still love them and cherish the wonderful memories. Hugs

Blog Entries

Copernicus

What a sublime cat! I am so happy that your Copernicus is COTD. We too are so very sorry for your loss. You are smart though, and know time needs to pass for the pain to lesson. Bless your whole families hearts.

What an adorable kitten he was - and a stunning, beautiful grown cat. He is a very deserving Cat of the Day.

My heartfelt condolences on his death - you loved him and did the right thing, but it is devastating.

I hope you and Tychon and Grimaldi find some comfort in hugs and cuddles, and all the happy memories you mentioned. Play at the Bridge, Copernicus, and enjoy all your favourite treats there in abundance!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Precious Copernicus~

Oh, what a beautiful kitty your Copernicus was, such a golden hearted gentle giant, a pure and loving spirit. My heart breaks for you and your family, MoonKtties. Losing a furkid is painful enough, indescribably so. But to say goodbye to one so loved, over the holidays, more painful still, especially as Christmas was such a special time for your beautiful boy. Tears fell when I came to that last photo of Copernicus napping under his Christmas tree (the one he no doubt helped decorate), surrounded by his and his brothers' lovely ornaments, with that angel by his side. And now the Rainbow Bridge has an especially beautiful angel in Copernicus, who is no dbout making the days of all of our beloved, much missed fur angels a whole lot brighter. And of course at the Bridge there's an endless supply of kitty DVDs, tuna, salmon and shrimp, whipped cream and crunchy raw green string beans, catnip and cat grass for him to enjoy, until that happy day you all are reunited! Until that time, I hope seeing him being honored here today puts a smile on your face, that you take some comfort in the knowledge that you gave him the best life imaginable, that he left this earth with his heart full of love. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful boy, your cherished memories and precious photos with us. It was an honor to have the chance to meet Copernicus, to pay tribute to the very special boy that he was and all that he meant to you and your family. He truly was a Cat of a Lifetime. Hugs and love to your family, to dear Tycho and Grimaldi, too.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Beloved Friend

There aren't enough words to express how sorry I am for the loss of your beautiful Copernicus. He sounds like he was a wonderful friend and family member.

RIP dear Copernicus

Copernicus

I'm so sorry for the loss of your beautiful kitty.

We are so sorry for the loss of your heart Cat Companion.
    Sadly several of My Found Hotel Cats have also passed on.

But they are all Awesome Angels together now and I know that Michael, Joseph, Moose and my Tabby Princess were there to welcome Copernicus , along with My Siamese Six Pack, and we bet that great scientist Copernicus was there too to meet his furry name sake.

We are all MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWING for Copernicus Angel, and we are all friends now , the New Generation Of Found Hotel Cats.
    God Bless you Copernicus , Our Angel Cat of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS