Thread: Precious Kiwi!

Precious Kiwi!

Congratulations, Kiwi, on being POTD! You are absolutely adorable and so photogenic! (We have a bird that likes to chirp loudly when one of our GPs whistle, too! He can make himself sound just like our GP!) We know you'll have a wonderful day with your loving family that appreciates you. Best wishes for a Happy New Year and long, healthy life! Sending you lots of X's and O's from fellow cavy lovers! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Cutie Kiwi

Congrats on being POTD Kiwi!
    Arent you just pretty! Such a cute face, and beautiful colors. I love the picture of you relaxing in a blanket, that is so adoreable! I hope you and your owner have a wonderful day, with your favorite treats and lots of love!

Have a happy newyear!

Best wishes from Denmark.

Oh my gosh Kiwi, you're so adorable!!! I've had guinea pigs before and do miss that 'wheeking'!
    Congrats on being POTD! Have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Cutie Kiwi!

Hi cutie Kiwi! Happy piggy Pet of the Day to you from all in this wheeker loving home! What a precious little one you are, Kiwi! I just love your soft, muted coloring, your brindle, Kiwi BIRD like markings, and oh....that sweet face could melt the coldest and hardest of hearts! How could you help but smile looking at that photo of you all snuggled up in your blankie! I'm so sorry to hear you and Neville don't get along; I've been there with some of my piggies! But despite your physical separation, you still get to enjoy each other from afar, AND extra special, quality one on one cuddle time with your human! What a treasure you are, Kiwi, and how lucky your human is, having a joyful and loving best fukid in you (and Neville too)! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day on center stage, chowing down on extra servings of hay and cucumber, wheeking and popcorning like crazy, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Kiwi, and to Neville too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~