Thread: ~Lille~

~Lille~

Aww Lille, you're just precious! Such cute baby bunny pictures! Congrats on being POTD!
    I hope this is a special day for you and your human(s)!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Precious Lille!

Congratulations, Lille, on being POTD! We're so glad you're happy and thriving since your surgery (one of our lil ones had the same surgery years ago). We hope you have a special day and continued happy, loving life! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Thanks for the replys, we are so happy and grateful she got chosen for POTD, both humans and pets.
    I think its fantastic theres a place you can share your love and joy about pets with people who understand how importent they are in our lives.

Have a happy newyear, with lots of love.

Best wishes from
    Kathrine, Lille, Fio and Pinde.

Blog Entries

Lille

What a pretty wee bunster and sweet little POTD.

Lille the Little Lionhead!

Sweet Lille, what a tiny wee baby you were - and what a precious bunny girl you are! I like all the things your person said about you - that you are curious, fun-seeking, and brave! It must be loads of fun to watch you play, and then to snack on a yummy carrot! Then it is time for lots of cuddles and love As it should be! I hope that you and Fio are having a wonderful day of celebrating! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day, dear Lionhead bunny Lille!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Brave, beautiful bunny Lille!

Hi Lille, aka "little one!" Happy Pet of the Day to you! What an utterly precious bunny you are, Lille! My heart melted at the sight of you cuddling with your litter mates! You may have been the smallest, the weakest of the litter, but when it comes to heart and courage you're the biggest bunny on the planet! I'm sorry you had to have your toe amputated; what a scary time for you and your human! But you came through with flying colors and just look at you now...so strong, so brave, so adventurous! Great thanks to your human for her/his love and patience, for doing all that was necessary to heal you, physically and emotionally! How lucky she/he is, having a sweet, soft, cuddly best bunny "baby" in you! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet little one! Enjoy your well earned day of honor, celebrating with your fur mom Fio and siblings, being treated to all your heart desires and more, including carrots! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Lille! (Love your name! It was my Norwegian grandmother's name!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lille what an adorable heart melter you are!!!

Your sweet pictures sure brightened up my gloomy day!!! How lucky your family is to be blessed with you. Please thank them for sharing you with us. What fun it will be to watch you grow into the gorgeous adult you will some day be.

Congratulatons, sweet Lille, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lille,

You are a doll! You certainly would be a heart thief with that beautiful face.

Congrats on being POTD!
    Seeking out new treats and going where no ratty has gone before,

Ratterprise Command.
    Dumbledore ~ Senior Recycling Technician, Nellie ~ Extreme Exploration Expert, Dax ~ Nutritional Supplement Inspector, Kira ~ Small Excavations Supervisor, T'Pol ~ Caution Advisor , Guinan ~ Junior Uniform Inspector, Icheb ~ Security Officer, Janeway ~ Away Team Supervisor, Tiberius ~ Heat Therapist