Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nutmeg

I know how much it hurts to lose a furbaby. My thoughts are with you. Know that Nutmeg is free from pain and happily playing and waiting for the Big Reunion with all of you.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

I'm so sorry to hear that your beautiful Nutmeg has gone to the Rainbow Bridge.
    Sending hugs your way.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

I'm so sorry. Nutmeg was a gorgeous tortie girl. The prairie cats and I are sending comforting thoughts and purrs to you.

Godspeed, darling Nutmeg and hugs to your family...
    Diane
    Central Coast CA
    "Cats happen......"

Thank you everyone for your kind words. It's been incredibly hard on Richard and I, especially now that the holidays are over and everything is supposed to be back to "normal".. but nothing is normal without my girl. This situation has rocked my faith, my values, everything.. and I'm really struggling. Your prayers are incredibly appreciated more than I can say.

I am just seeing this now. Oh dear, I am very sorry for your loss. You did right by her.

You used to put a clipping of her fur in the cards, when you did the swap on here, right? I kept all of those! It was so special, and my kitties and fluffs would sniff, sniff, sniff!

I'm so sorry for your loss. I did hear about this on FB. You did everything you could. RIP sweet Nutmeg. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

Cool

WE too are sorry to hear of the passing of Dear Nutmeg.
    That takes a lot out of us to lose a special Cat Companion one whose love is absolute ,and never wavers , only increases as we bond through the years.
    I know that all my Found Cat Hotel Angels will be there to make sure that Nutmeg gets the first plate at the King's Buffet, and we know that Nutmeg will start her search for that one place where we can be reunited in love.
    One Fine Day
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS