Thread: Darling Darla!

Darling Darla!

Congratulations, Darla, on being DOTD! You are positively adorable and so lucky to have found such a loving forever home! Pets like you, Darla, are truly angels on Earth - cheering us when we need it most! We hope you have a wonderful holiday season with your human best friend/Mommy! P.S. We also love 2 other Darlas - on "The Little Rascals" and "The Mickey Mouse Club"! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Darling Darla!

Hi Darla! Happy Dog of the Day to you and to your proud mommy, too! Even before reading one word of your bio. I thought...Darla is darling...how perfectly named! I loved reading of all the many reasons for which you were named (and I'm old enough to remember them all, hehe). But no reason is more fitting than the fact that you are one of THE most darling doggies I've ever laid eyes on; totally squee worthy and precious beyond words! And oh, what a beautiful blend of breeds you are; your gorgeous butterscotch/red clay coloring, your massive pawsies, your agility and athleticism, your intelligence and sensitivity, your loving personality, all evident in your Rhodesian Ridgie, Hound, (Vizsla and Greyhound and...) lineages! No wonder your mom fell head over heels in love the moment she laid eyes on you, Darla; you're irresistible! You and your mommy have forged one extra special, enduring bond of love and trust in less than one year, and it's clear that in each other you two have found a best friend, a touchstone, a soul mate, for life (though you Darla, might be the first pup to ever issue a "time out" order to her mommy)! Great thanks to your dear mommy for sharing your precious self and heartwarming story, the unconditional love and devotion she feels for you, with us all, not to mention so many heart melting pics! You're one extra special girl, Darla, and so very deserving of your Dog of the Day honors! Hope you're enjoying a very happy, active, fun filled day, sweetheart, celebrating with your dear elder sister Chancey, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, darling Darla, and to dear Chancey, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Darla, you are just so DARLING!!!! Congratulations on being Dog of the Day today. I am a fan of the Little Rascals and I enjoy seeing your Mom compare you to the Darla from them. Such a lovely little girl you are

Hello Darla,

It's true, you are adorable. Both as a tiny pup and now, you are a beautiful. I love those big
    brown eyes & your lovely honey colored coat. It sounds like you & your person love staying active with
    long walks where you can use up some of your endless energy. Congratulations on being chosen as the
    deserving DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you lots of cyber hugs & kisses sweetie.xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You're such a pretty girl Darla!!! Such a nice color and beautiful eyes! I bet you keep your human(s) busy!
    Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you've been having a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla