Thread: ~Amy & Bambi~

~Amy & Bambi~

Oh my gosh, Amy & Bambi, you're two cute piggy girls!!! It sounds like you have a lot of fun together!
    Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Tom and Jerry were Pet of the Day Oct 30, 2012

Quote Originally Posted by CavyMom View Post
    Congratulations, Amy & Bambi, on being Pets of the Day! You are so adorable and photogenic! You are 2 lucky cavies to have such a wonderful, loving, fun home! We hope you 2 beautiful girls continue having a Happy Holiday season with your family in your wonderful forever home! P.S. We hope your 2 "brothers" are Pets of the Day in the future so we can meet them! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net
    Tom and Jerry were Pet of the Day Oct 30,2012

Precious Amy and Bambi!

Hi Amy and Bambi! Happy Pet of the Day to both you beauties! Thank you so much for the warm holiday wishes, Amy, and that beautiful Christmas card! We hope you and your family enjoyed a very happy Christmas Day, too! For sure it was an extra special one for you and Bambi, having enjoyed your first Christmas in your forever home, and for your humans, and Pet of the Day alumni, Tom and Jerry, having you two officially in the fold most certainly made their holiday a whole lot brighter and merrier! Oh, how proud your mommy must be, Amy, now having 4 wheekers, 2 precious pair of piggies, as Pet of the Day honorees! You two are precious beyond words, and I hope that you and your family will know many, many more happy years together! Thanks for the BIG smiles, Amy and Bambi! Hope you and the entire furry crew are enjoying a very happy Pet of the Day, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Amy and Bambi, and to Tom and Jerry, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Amy and Bambi,

What fun loving girls you must be! I can see that your pigloo gets lots of exercise from how you move it about. Very wonderful!

If you ever meet your brothers, you will need to play nice so that Mum doesn't have to worry about too many little mini piggies hanging about!

I hope every day gets lots of hay, grass and clover.
    Seeking out new treats and going where no ratty has gone before,

Ratterprise Command.
    Dumbledore ~ Senior Recycling Technician, Nellie ~ Extreme Exploration Expert, Dax ~ Nutritional Supplement Inspector, Kira ~ Small Excavations Supervisor, T'Pol ~ Caution Advisor , Guinan ~ Junior Uniform Inspector, Icheb ~ Security Officer, Janeway ~ Away Team Supervisor, Tiberius ~ Heat Therapist

Amy and Bambi what a gorgeous pair of girls you are!!!

I loved reading your letter, Amy!!! The pictures you sent are wonderul. It looks like you and Bambi have so much fun together!!! I can tell your mommy loves you both very much. Please thank her for sharing you with us today. I hope Santa was extra good to you all this year.

Congratulations, sweet Amy and Bambi, on being our very special Pets of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~