Dearest Tuffy, my goodness, what a sweet little guy you are! So full of kitteny energy, and it shows in the photos. You don't miss a thing, do you.. you have that alert look that catches everything going on. So cute! You earn your laurels as the Peeping Tom cat, pulling the blinds back so you can watch what's happening out the window. And that photo of you attacking that strange cat looking back at you in the glass is a riot! I'd love to see you all poofed up.

You have such pretty fluffy orange and white fur, so soft-looking I wish I could reach right through the screen all the way to St. Paul, Alberta to pet you and to skritch you under the chin. Well, since I can't, I hope one of your loving family members will give you some pets and skritches for me .

All your antics make your humans smile very much. They love you dearly, and you love them dearly right back. You have so much fun playing together. What a delightful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Tuffy, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your whole family are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, perhaps another game of Chase with the humans, then wrestling with CPR, and then going after your twin in the glass again!