Thread: Adorable Max!

Adorable Max!

Hello, sweet Tuxie Max! Merry Christmas! What a handsome tuxedo guy you are, your lovely green eyes and cute pink nose! You're all dressed up for Christmas festivities!

The camera sure likes you; I enjoyed these pictures of you! Especially the one by the Christmas tree! I would be happy to give you lots of petting if you came up to me Since that's not an option, I hope your person will give you some extra petting and hugs for me today! Happy Cat of the Day to you, handsome Max!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Max, what a sweetie you are! Such a fine-looking Tuxie boy, with those pale-green eyes and the pretty pink nosie and the long white whiskers and eyebrows and the soft Tuxedo-colored fur.. I wish I could reach over to Poughkeepsie and pet you! (But since I can't, I hope one of your loving humans will pet you for me .) You are so good-looking, no wonder you love to have your photo taken!

You came to live with your Furrrever family when you were only 6 weeks old, so you have been with them for practically your whole life! And you and your special friend are growing up together! You had a new step-mom in Wren, the resident cat who had been adopted a few months earlier. We are so sorry to learn you and your family lost Wren recently. We're sure she is watching over you from the Rainbow Bridge.

You made everyone smile with all your energy and your antics when you were a kitten, but you have grown up to be a nice, calm cat who loves affection (and tummy rubs). You and your family members all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Max, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your special teenage friend and Wren Angel and the whole family are all enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats and maybe even a few tummy-rubs.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Happy Cat of the day to you, Max. Merry Christmas!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Aw, thanks everyone for the heartwarming comments. It's a very joyous day made doubly better by being featured as Cat of the Day. Thanks a million everyone, and thanks for checking out my DeviantArt too. :3

Blog Entries

Merry Christmas Max!

You are a very handsome black and white boy. I am sure you are lonesome now that your Wren is gone. Please tell your parents to get you a new little girl for Christmas. There are so many kitties needing homes, I am sure they will be able to find you one or two new roommates to keep you occupied. (Nobody can have just one cat can they?) You are at the perfect age to train the new ones. I wish you many happy years with your family and God Bless you all

Precious Max!

Greetings Max! Happy Christmas Day Cat of the Day to you! What a precious gift your *special person* was given the day you were welcomed home! You and rescued Wren made for quite the yin yang of kittydom team, both so very special in your own unique ways, but equally loved! You were so blessed to have a big sister, a mentor in Wren, and I'm sure you and your family miss her terribly. But it was destined that you would be there for them when her time came to leave for the Rainbow Bridge, and no doubt your beautiful, joyful, loving spirit has helped to ease your humans' pain and heal their hearts, especially this Christmas seasonWhat a treasure you are, Max, and how very deserving you are of your extra special Christmas Day honors! Great thanks to your family for sharing your heartwarming story and heart melting pics with us! Meeting you was a pleasure, and the perfect ending to my Christmas Day! Hope you and your family are enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration, and a very happy Christmas! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Max! Can't wait to check out your photo link!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Max what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet pictures and reading about you today!!! You added some extra cheer to Christmas for me. I hope Santa was good to you!!! I am sure you were a very good boy all year.

Congratulations, sweet Max on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!

Hubok, thank you so much for sharing your special friend with us today!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Merry Christmas Max!

Congratulations, Max, on being the very special Christmas COTD! You are adorable and so lucky to have found a wonderful forever home with a family that loves and appreciates you! (Our hearts are broken to hear about losing poor Wren. Losing a pet/friend is never easy.) We hope you have a wonderful holiday season and continued happy, healthy, fun, stress-free life! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

We are so taken with you Max, and like all of Our Pet Companions who were given a second chance after a bad start , you are a proper little treasure of a Cat.

We just love that you of you by your tree, it makes PetMas that more special!!!

All we Found Hotel Cats are sending our love and wishes to and send our MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our PetMas Cat and Our Cat of the Day Mighty Max.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dear Max - congratulations to you on being named COTD. You're such a handsome boy and so photogenic! You look a lot like one of our kitties, Sterling. He's also a "cow kitty" We live near Poughkeepsie, so who knows - maybe you are related to him Best wishes to you and your family. We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas together