Thread: Gershwin!!!

Gershwin!!!

Merry Christmas and congrats on being DOTD Gershwin!!! You're a big and gorgeous boy! My pups love playing in the snow too.
    It sounds like you're very busy as a therapy dog and a blood donor. Good for you! I hope this day is a special one for you and your family.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Gershwin, the most giving of all!

Greetings Gershwin! Happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful boy! How fitting that we should have a pup as big hearted and giving as you as our extra special, most deserving Christmas Day honoree, and you just happen to make for one AWESOME Santa Paws too (love your outfit, hehe), not to mention the consummate lap warmer! What a precious gift you have been blessed with, sweetheart, the gift of giving, bringing so much joy and comfort, happiness and healing (the gift of LIFE in your blood donations) to all lucky enough to know you, and not just during this time of giving, but each and every day of the year!How blessed your family is, having a big, beautiful, golden hearted, best friend and loving companion in you, Gershwin!!! You truly are a gentle giant! Thanks to your wonderful familyfor sharing you and your heartwarming story and so many heart melting pics with us! Your and their selflessness, dedication to therapy work, is truly an inspiration! It was an honor meeting you today, sweet baby boy, and a pleasure waking up to your adorable self! Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight, and to you and your entire family, wishes for a very merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year! (Bet Santa spoiled you extra rotten this year!) Lots of love, hugs and slobbery smoochies to you, beautiful Gershwin!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

awww! he's pretty!!!!

Happy Dog of the Day to you, Gershwin! Merry Christmas!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Hello Gershwin,

So nice to meet you happy boy. You look so sweet in your pictures. I'm sure you
    bring many happy faces to all who get to meet with you in person. Congratulations going
    out to you today as the honored DOG OF THE DAY. Merry Christmas big guy.
    I hope you enjoy your special day.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Santa's Helper Gershwin!

Congratulations, Gershwin, on being the very special Christmas DOTD! You certainly deserve the honor! What a handsome, wonderful, talented, loving, helpful boy you are! You are so photogenic and we love all your photos! Talk about laid back! You must be the Perry Como of St. Bernards when sleeping while a friend surfs the internet on your back! We hope you enjoy celebrating your DOTD honor and that you have a great holiday season, esp. after bringing so much joy to so many people! Bless your heart! Best wishes for a continued long, happy, healthy life! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net