Thread: Daisy the Christmas Gecko!

Daisy the Christmas Gecko!

Merry Christmas and happy Pet of the Day to Pet Talk's very own, adorable Daisy, and to her amazing mom, Jewel! What a wonderful choice you are for our extra special Christmas Day honors, Daisy, and I see you're all dressed up for the big day! HOW CUTE! You are just TOO precious for words, Daisy, and oh, your devoted mom is just the best too, in every way (including critter photography)! Just look at that shot of about to devour those yummy eggs (are they real? lol), and that yummy donut, and oh, how heart melting is that shot of you with your Gecko sibbies, posing so sweetly for the camera! Can't get enough of your preciousness, Daisy! But it was your mommy's poem, her love filled tribute to her beautiful girl, that elicited my first Christmas Day *happy tears!* Thanks for starting my Christmas Day off with a BIG smile, sweet baby girl! Enjoy your well earned day of honor, and to you and your wonderful mommy, Jewel, and all of your assorted critter sibs, wishes for a very festive, merry, fun and treated filled Christmas, and a happy and healthy New Year! Lots of love to you, precious Daisy, to your entire family!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Merry Christmas Daisy and congrats on being POTD! You look so pretty dressed up with your friends!
    I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Happy Pet of the Day to you, Daisy! Merry Christmas!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Merry Christmas Daisy!

You look to be enjoying that Christmas treat! I hope you have a wonderful day sweetie pie!
    Seeking out new treats and going where no ratty has gone before,

Ratterprise Command.
    Dumbledore ~ Senior Recycling Technician, Nellie ~ Extreme Exploration Expert, Dax ~ Nutritional Supplement Inspector, Kira ~ Small Excavations Supervisor, T'Pol ~ Caution Advisor , Guinan ~ Junior Uniform Inspector, Icheb ~ Security Officer, Janeway ~ Away Team Supervisor, Tiberius ~ Heat Therapist

Daisy what a beauty you are!!!

Your wonderful pictures made me smile. I have to agree with you, that donut certainly looks yummy!!! It looks like you and your gecko pals enjoy Christmas!!! I hope Santa was good to you!!! The poem your mommy wrote for you brought tears to my eyes. What a lovely and special bond you share. Please thank her for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Daisy, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Merry Christmas Daisy!

Congratulations, Daisy, on being the special Christmas POTD! Your photos are adorable - you are very photogenic! (I can't blame you for wanting to try a delicious donut instead of a poor live cricket.) We hope you enjoy your POTD honor and best wishes for a continued happy, healthy life with your loving human parent who appreciates you so much!! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net