Thread: Didn't notice this!

Didn't notice this!

Hello from the Ratty Commander!

I've been telling the Rats' stories all over the place, so I'll content myself with a little about me.

I've been an animal lover all my life, so my little rat pack crew is no different! It flabbergasts me to think some people would be cruel enough to hurt the animals that depend on them for their livelihood. Gets me so mad sometimes!

I am a lone ranger myself, no "significant other" and I'm content with that. I am currently not working due to my health. I have several issues to deal with that keep me relatively homebound, so perfect for helping skittish ratties become much less so.

When I am working I work with special needs teens in a high school. They are harder to work with than the rats I say! (Maybe because they have no fur and belly kissing is out of the question?)

If you haven't guessed, I'm a HUGE fan of Star Trek. (Not the new incarnations, the rest of it though.) The rats aren't suffering from their names though, so I suppose it's ok.

Anyhow, more for later.
    Seeking out new treats and going where no ratty has gone before,

Ratterprise Command.
    Dumbledore ~ Senior Recycling Technician, Nellie ~ Extreme Exploration Expert, Dax ~ Nutritional Supplement Inspector, Kira ~ Small Excavations Supervisor, T'Pol ~ Caution Advisor , Guinan ~ Junior Uniform Inspector, Icheb ~ Security Officer, Janeway ~ Away Team Supervisor, Tiberius ~ Heat Therapist

I knew the Star Trek part as soon as I read their names, Guinan particularly gave that away!
    I've Been Frosted

Welcome to Pet Talk, Ratty Commander and rats! Merry Christmas!

Pat and cats
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery