Thread: ~~Alvin & Simon~~

~~Alvin & Simon~~

Good morning Alvin & Simon! You're both so cute!

Congrats on being POTD! I hope Santa brings you lots of goodies and that you enjoy celebrating being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Adorable Alvin and Simon!

Greetings Alvin and Simon! Happy Pet of the Day to you both! Oh, what a precious piggy pair you are, and having been (sadly) surrendered just as the holidays approached, then (happily) adopted shortly after Christmas, how fitting that you two would be chosen our extra special, Christmas Eve Pets of the Day! What a precious gift you were given that Christmas long ago, the gift of a loving forever home, and what a precious gift your family gave themselves...two sweet and loving furkids to cherish forever! I'm so glad your Mom was able to work out the living arrangements to your satisfaction, with both of you thriving in your very own deluxe digs! What a great Christmas rescue story is yours, Alvin and Simon, and how very worthy you are of your holiday honors! Thanks for making my Christmas Eve even more special! Meeting you two was a real treat! Enjoy your big day on center stage, cuties, popcorning and purring like mad, and to you and your entire family, human and furry, wishes for a very happy holiday season! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Alvin and Simon! Now, off to check out your website and more heart melting pics!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Alvin and Simon what a pair of sweethearts you are!!!

I love how you have your purrents trained. They even come when you ring a bell!!! I can tell it's tons of fun having you two for best friends. Just reading about you and seeing your sweet pictures made me smile. Please thank your family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Alvin and Simon, on being our very special Pets of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh boys, you could ring my bell any day! What a pair of bright, sweet faces to greet your humans with! I hope you get lots of Christmas treats!
    Seeking out new treats and going where no ratty has gone before,

Ratterprise Command.
    Dumbledore ~ Senior Recycling Technician, Nellie ~ Extreme Exploration Expert, Dax ~ Nutritional Supplement Inspector, Kira ~ Small Excavations Supervisor, T'Pol ~ Caution Advisor , Guinan ~ Junior Uniform Inspector, Icheb ~ Security Officer, Janeway ~ Away Team Supervisor, Tiberius ~ Heat Therapist