Thread: Inspiring Story

Inspiring Story

What a lovely story of how Anabella was saved. There must have been times when you despaired but it was clearly worth it in the end for she's such a beautiful kitten now. She's obviously in good condition with her bright eyes and silky fur; clearly a feisty little survivor. I wish you many happy Christmases together.

Anabella is gorgeous. Concatulations dearest Anabella. I wish you and your family many many years of happiness together.

Bella Anabella, Paldies Madara,

Dear Anabella,

Lucky you to meet Madara. With her great heart, she did everything she can to save your life, and make sure you get all the needs you need.
    Enjoy your Cat life.
    And thank you again Madara.

Caro, cat lover and proud mama of deceased Douchka.
    From Montreal, Quebec.

p.s. I look in Google traduction to get the word Thank You in letton. I hope it's good.
    Caro
    Proud Maman of Douchka.
    Montreal, Quebec

Thank you all for these amazing greeting ^_^

I will surely make all her dreams and possibilities come true as we have already been together through a lot! B)

Yes, Caro, 'Thank you!' is the same as 'Paldies!'!

Wishing you all warming and happy Christmas and fulfilling New Year,
    Bella and Madara

Precious Anabella!

Congratulations, Anabella, on being COTD! You certainly deserve the honor! You are a beautiful cat who loves life, thanks to your loving Mommy who has given you the BEST forever home! Our prayers are with you for continued good health, good luck, and a strong will! You are PRECIOUS!! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Oh, dearest Anabella, how utterly precious you are, and what a beautiful story of your rescue has been told by your loving, beloved Madara. Blessings to you both, and prayers for such loving, caring saviours for all the little souls who need them.

You are a beautiful little girl, Anabella, and your photos show off your sweetness so well. I so much wish I could reach through the screen to Riga, Latvia to pet you.. but since I can't, I trust your dear Madara will give you some for me .

The love you and she share is breathtaking and heartwarming. I am so very glad you have been cared for so carefully and you are doing so well. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Madara, for going all out to give little Anabella the care she needs. I am wishing you both much happiness and good health in your wonderful, love-filled Purrmanent home!

Congratulations, darling Anabella, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! I hope you and Madara and all your family and friends are enjoying a lovely day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. Christmas blessings to you all!

Last edited by phesina; 12-24-2013 at 12:03 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What an inspiring story indeed and now Annabella will be able to grow into the Magnificent Cat that she was intended to be.
    This is such a feel good story on PetMas Eve!!

And Annabella has garnered quite a few AWWWS from the library staff and concatulations on rescuing such a little darling who will only get better as she grows more mature.

All of Our Awesome Angels and the Found Hotel Cat Angels are sending their PetMas wishes and MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS Four Our Newest Sweetest Little Cat of the Future and Our Kitten of the Day Annabella the Awesome.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Miss Anabella, you are the cutest gift-wrapping helper! How wonderful that your person and the doctor saw you through your illness. Now you are a healthy kitten, ready for all sorts of fun! You're such a pretty tabby kitty, too! Happy Cat of the Day to you and Merry Christmas, Anabella!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Bella Annabella

Sweet lttle girl-I love mischievous tabbys and so I smiled when I saw your picture helping meowmie to wrap all those gifts. But then I read your story and I was so touched. i am so glad that your meowmie Madara did not give up on you and that so you could overdome that nasty virus and become the sweet purrsonality you are.
    Merry Christmas, cute girl. may you grow up happy and healthy.

Bravo!

Bless you for taking care of this beautiful little feline. I wish you many years of happiness and fun together. Happy Holidays from me and my Sunshine Boys, Caramel and Riley.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

Miracle kitty Bella!

Greetings Madara and Anabella in Latvia! Merry Christmas and a very happy Pet of the Day to you, sweet little one! What a heart wrenching, life affirming, inspirational story of rescue is yours, sweetheart! God bless your dear savior, your mommy, Madara, for her devotion to a creature so desperately in need. We only wish that all creatures in need were as fortunate as you. Your mommy did all in her power to save you, and just look at you now, the very picture of good health and happiness, so beautiful, so vibrant...merrily assisting your mommy with her gift wrapping, as is the assigned task of all kitties! What a most perfect choice you are for our very special, Christmas Eve honors, Bella! Wishing for you and your dear mama, Madara, a very happy Cat of the Day and a blessed Christmas and happy New Year! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, miracle kitty Anabella! Off to read your blog post!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Anabella what a gorgeous little blessing you are!!!

Your story was so touching!!! I'm so glad your mommy did not give up on you. You are a tiny blessing in a fur coat for sure. I hope you both enjoy many many many happy years together. I hope you have the Merriest of holidays.

Congratulations, sweet Anabella, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!

Madara thank you so much for sharing your precious Anabella with us today.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sweet Anabella - congratulations to you on being named COTD. You are such a brave and beautiful little girl. You are very lucky to have such a special person to love and care for you. You are both an inspiration and we send our best wishes that you will enjoy many wonderful years together