Thread: Charlie!

Charlie!

Hi Charlie, what a cutie you are! I'm glad your family adopted you and had the patience and love you needed. Happy DOTD!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Hello Charlie,

My, you look so cute in your costume for the dog walk. I love to see your breed because of
    their smart, athletic & spunky appearance. Sounds like you fit the bill. I am so glad you are also
    a very smart boy too and took to your lessons like a champ. Congratulations on being chosen as
    the very deserving DOG OF THE DAY. Enjoy your special day sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Precious Charlie!

Hi Charlie!!! Happy Dog of the Day to you, and to you and your family wishes for a very merry Christmas and happy New Year! What a handsome Santa Paws you make, Charlie! What a heart melting sight, you all decked out in your Christmas gear! We give great thanks to your awesome forever family for not only choosing rescue, giving one most deserving doggie a second chance at a happy life, but for their patience as well, giving you all the time you needed to adjust to your new life! As your parent says, it's amazing how far a little time, a lot of patience, and of course unconditional love can go in helping to transform a diamond in the rough into a *sparkling* gem of a pup! (Great thanks to Jonathan as well, for his hand in this inspirational transformation!) Your parent's commitment was unwavering, and how well they have been rewarded, having a well mannered, sweet and loving best friend (not to mention a Mutt Strutt 1st place winner), in you! You're one extra special boy, Charlie, and so very deserving of your Dog of the Day, EVERY day, honors! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very happy "top dog" day, being spoiled rotten! And again, wishes to you and your family for a merry Christmas! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Charlie, and to Demo-Cat Frazier (working hard to turn TX blue, woo hoo), too!(Off to check out your Twitter account and Oak Cliff Earth Day Pages! Solar panel?)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're adorable Charlie!!! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Photogenic Charlie!

Congratulations, Charlie, on being DOTD! ALL of your photos are ADORABLE! You are like an entertaining storybook doggy - full of life, love, adventure, and winner of big awards (congrats!)! Happy Holidays, Mr. Photogenic, and Best Wishes for a continued happy, healthy, long, stress-free life!! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net