Thread: Adorable Toby!

Adorable Toby!

Congratulations, Toby, on being DOTD! Your sweet face must make everyone's heart melt! We loved reading about your youthful excitement and precious nature! Your photos are ADORABLE - you are so photogenic - and oh-so-easy to love! We loved the "line-up" photo with your 2 adorable terrier roommates - you 3 look like you're all saying, "What? Don't look at me - I didn't do anything!" We're so happy to read about your happy life, surrounded by love! We know you'll have a special day, enjoying your DOTD honor! Best Wishes for a continued wonderful, fun, safe, healthy, long life! Happy Holidays, Cutie! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Handsome Toby

Toby you are gorgeous and look lovely in your christmas outfit. I would love to give you a big cuddle ......kisses from me

Oh Toby, you're so handsome!!! You sound like a wonderful boy! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

What a handsome boy you are Toby! Congratulations on being Dog of the day!

Hello Toby,

Nice name for an adorable little fella like you. You have such a sweet face & sounds like you
    are just as sweet & playful as you look. You make a excellent DOG OF THE DAY.
    I hope you & your reluctant terrier pals enjoy a day of celebration in your honor. Sending you lots
    of cyber hugs & kisses.xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Precious Toby!

Hi Toby! Happy Dog of the Day! What an adorable, heart melter of a Pittie boy you are, Toby!! You have THE sweetest, most kissable face, the warmest, love filled eyes, and oh, don't you look precious all decked out in your Christmas finery! No doubt Santa's going to be spoiling you extra rotten this year! That's one proud Grandma I hear talking, and rightfully so! You're as gentle and loving and big hearted as they come! Not even your Terriers sibs can get a rise out of you! (I see they were on their best behavior, posing for your group shot!)Seriously, that is one precious pic! How does your Grandma take all of that furry preciousness??? Now I'm sure you're missing your mommy bunches while she's away at school, but it's clear you're sure not wanting for love in her absence! How lucky your entire family is, having a beautiful, sweet and loving best friend in you, Toby! You're a treasure, and so very deserving of your Dog of the Day honors! Hope you and your furry sibs are enjoying a very happy, fun filled day of celebration, sweet baby boy, and to you and your family wishes for a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Toby, and to your Terrier sibs, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Toby

What an excellent DOTD Toby is, I know sometimes the breed gets a bad rap. So sad. Toby is the best and sure loved his pics, especially the one with his two terrier sibs Happy Holidays Toby and family

Mighty Dog Toby

Toby, what a handsome young fellow you are. I would like to slightly rewrite the last line of Toby's story, if I may. You say "Pit Bulls: born to love, (sadly in some cases) trained to fight. Love you, Toby." I would say "Pit Bulls: born to love, (sadly in some cases) forced to fight. I also have experience with Pit Bulls and I don't believe a puppy has ever been born that wanted to fight. Pit Bulls want a family to love, protect and on which to bestow their unfailing loyalty.Their love and loyalty is so strong that some uncaring people with twisted minds use those great qualities for very bad purposes. Pit Bulls have such a strong need to be part of a loving family that even those that have been forced to fight for their very existence can be socialized and integrated with a normal family. One of the atrocities of our time, in my opinion, is the abuse by misuse of Pitt Bulls and other animals as well.
    Toby, congratulations on being our terrific Dog Of The Day.
    Our pets reflect our outlooks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by jspence View Post
    Toby, what a handsome young fellow you are. I would like to slightly rewrite the last line of Toby's story, if I may. You say "Pit Bulls: born to love, (sadly in some cases) trained to fight. Love you, Toby." I would say "Pit Bulls: born to love, (sadly in some cases) forced to fight. I also have experience with Pit Bulls and I don't believe a puppy has ever been born that wanted to fight. Pit Bulls want a family to love, protect and on which to bestow their unfailing loyalty.Their love and loyalty is so strong that some uncaring people with twisted minds use those great qualities for very bad purposes. Pit Bulls have such a strong need to be part of a loving family that even those that have been forced to fight for their very existence can be socialized and integrated with a normal family. One of the atrocities of our time, in my opinion, is the abuse by misuse of Pitt Bulls and other animals as well.
    Toby, congratulations on being our terrific Dog Of The Day.
    Agree with you jspence. I think I was trying to say the same thing. Their natural tenacity is definitely misused for evil purpose. Toby is such a sweet, loving dog. He seems to want nothing more than to be in your lap or by your side. He did show some of his gentle stubbornness. Once he learned that we have morning "treat time" here (homemade treats), he didn't want to eat his morning meal. It took me a while to understand that he wanted to be sure he got treats first, then was happy to gobble down his food. What a sweet, funny guy. He has gone back to his mama now and I miss him a lot but look forward to the next time I see him. You can check out more pics of him on Instagram under #tobypics DianeD