Thread: Furrever Felix!

Furrever Felix!

Felix, this morning I had to kiss the screen as I think there is nothing more adorable than a tabby baby.and you are so full of spunk, mischief and antics that you would fit in here very well so if you ever think you will stop fighting roaches you are very welcome here
    But seriously-we loved to hear your story. it looks as if you knew your parents right away when they came into the shelter and it is so wonderful that they noticed you. And they are so proud of you today-I am sure this calles for a party with Lola Baby and with lots of treats and playing and cuddles for the two of you
    Congratulation, sweet Felix

Concatulations Felix, You are adorable. Lots of lovies and scritches to you. Have a party with Lola baby.

You were Kitten on the Spot FurrEver Felix , just the right Little Cat of the Future to help Lola Baby over her depression and to bring into your new home, the energy and love that only a Kitten can bring.

You are such a Great harbinger of joy and love, and we know that as you mature into the wonderful Cat that it is your destiny to be you will prove that you chose just the right family and enriching all your lives with love.

All of us at the Found Cat Hotel, especially New Kitten Sydney ChristinOfur Groucho Colby Mc Scrappy are sending our best PetMas wishes and MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWS to Our New Friends Lola Baby and Our New Cat of the Future and Our Dear Cat of The Day Friendly Felix.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

It is completely impossible for me to resist those eyes. My two feline owners know how to get anything they want from me, but that gaze of Felix' could work wonders that would impress even "The Girls."

Dearest Felix, what an adorable young tabby boy you are! All your pictures are so cute.. they capture perfectly your kitten-ness. I love those big round eyes staring right out at me and at your world.. I can just tell how full of energy and curiosity you are. And you have such pretty fur in that perfect brown tabby pattern. I wish I could reach over to San Antonio to pet you! (But since I can't, I hope your Meowmie or Pawpie will pet you for me .)

How good you were to pick your Purrents out right away at the San Antonio Humane Society and tell them to adopt you. They were heartbroken and grieving from the losses within two days of both their beloved Fluffy and their son's cat, Oliver, who was staying with them, and so was their surviving cat Lola Baby. Sure enough they adopted you, and you have been bringing them all great comfort and helping to heal their hearts. Your antics and energy bring smiles to your humans' faces, and you and Lola Baby enjoy playing together every day. And you are very affectionate, sleeping with your humans every night and grooming your Pawpie. You love to play Attack with the Hand Under the Pillow or the Little Grey Mousie.. or even a roach . What a delightful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Felix, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Lola Baby and Meowmie and Pawpie and all your friends and family are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, perhaps another round of Retrieve the Mousie followed by a serving of thin-sliced Deli turkey.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Awww, Felix! You are adorable! I'd love to play the Little Grey Mousie game with you! How sweet that you snuggle with your people for sleep, and groom your pawpie! Then it is time for play with Lola Baby ... I wonder if you two make the Thundering Herd of Kitty sound when you play?! After that, a rest and a snack, perhaps deli turkey! You are so handsome and precious Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet tabby boy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Felix the Heart Healer!

Hi Felix! Happy Cat of the Day to you! What a beautiful, simply adorable Tabby boy you are, Felix! (A girl could get lost in those"bedroom" eyes!) And oh yes, we sure do love you too! What a heartwarming, life affirming "gotcha day" story your proud forever Papa has shared with us, Felix! It's painful enough, losing 1 beloved furkid, but to lose two beloved furkids within 2 days is almost too much heartbreak to imagine. But then came you, and before long the joy returned to their home, the smiles to their faces; 1 kitty rescued, 4 hearts healed! What a lucky family, human and furry, having a fun loving, life loving, people loving best friend (and cuddler in chief), in you, Felix! You do your beloved predecessors, Fluffy and Oliver, proud! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby boy! I hope you and Lola Baby (and Mr. Grey Mousie, hehe) are all enjoying a very happy, fun filled day of celebration, being treated to all your hearts desire and more! You both deserve it! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Felix, and to Lola Baby too! (Have your daddy sneak you and Lola an extra slice of deli turkey, for me!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Felix what an adorable bouncy ray of sunshine you are!!!

It sounds you are just what your family needed to brighten up their world. I'm sure Lola Baby loves having you to play with. What fun they will all have watching you explore the world and grow into the gorgeous cat you will some day be. Please thank them for sharing you with us. I hope y ou are all enjoying the special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Felix, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!

No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Handsome Felix!

Congratulations, Felix, on being COTD and magically helping your human parents feel better after their recent losses. You are a special, precious boy indeed! (BTW, we LOVE your name!) Every time we lose one of our beloved pets, the ONLY thing that eases the pain is adopting a pet in need. You're so gorgeous and photogenic! Happy Holidays and Best Wishes for a continued fun, happy, healthy, stress-free life!! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net