Thread: Adorable Dumbledore!

Adorable Dumbledore!

Congratulations, Dumbledore, on being POTD! You are positively adorable - we love precious rats like you! We're so glad you belong to a loving family who appreciates you! (BTW, you are sooo photogenic!) Sending all best wishes for continued happiness and good health! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

You're a beauty Dumbledore! I love your name! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Adorable Dumbledore!

Hi Dumbledore! (LOVE you name!) Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart! What a beautiful, senior rattie girl you are, Dumbledore, beautiful in body and in heart! It's a tough job, keeping all of those active, pesky youngsters in line, but by all accounts you're doing a stellar job, ruling over the rat pack with patience, kindness, and a velvet paw! Or course when things get out of hand you can always turn to, run to, your human for safety and protection! What a treasure you are, Dumbledore, and how lucky your human is, having a sweet and loving best furry friend in you! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day, celebrating with the pack and your human, being loved and pampered to pieces! You sure deserve it! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Dumbledore, and to the youngsters too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dumbledore what an adorable rattie you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet pictures today. You certainly brightened up my gloomy day!!! It must be so much fun having you for a friend. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Dumbledore, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dumbles is Humbled!

Dumbledore is humbled and thanks everyone for their love and well wishes (and all those to come too).

She wishes to say that the crew is very active and some are very naughty, chasing her at every chance!

Her ratty crewmates are: Dax, Kira, Nellie, T'Pol, Guinan, Janeway, Icheb and Tiberius. All female except big boy Tibs. (He's in isolation until he gets fixed)

I forgot to add that her favourite things to do are wall chewing exercises and blanket snuggling.
    Last edited by RatterpriseCommand; 12-21-2013 at 05:23 PM. Reason: Signature change
    Seeking out new treats and going where no ratty has gone before,

Ratterprise Command.
    Dumbledore ~ Senior Recycling Technician, Nellie ~ Extreme Exploration Expert, Dax ~ Nutritional Supplement Inspector, Kira ~ Small Excavations Supervisor, T'Pol ~ Caution Advisor , Guinan ~ Junior Uniform Inspector, Icheb ~ Security Officer, Janeway ~ Away Team Supervisor, Tiberius ~ Heat Therapist