Thread: Lola!!

Lola!!

Oh Lola, what a big beautiful girl you are!!! Happy DOTD!!!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Oh my goodness, Lola! You are gorgeous! I'd like to not only reach through the monitor, but actually jump through it to pet and hug you! What a beautiful Leonberger lady you are! Your long, full coat -- your "snow" look! The camera sure likes you! I can just imagine how many smiles and how much happiness you and your people share Could you please have your family give you some huge hugs and loads of extra petting for me today, because I've enjoyed meeting you very much! Happy Dog of the Day to you, wonderful Lola!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Lovely Lola!

Hi Lola! Happy Dog of the Day to you! What a big, beautiful, lovable, gentle giant of a girl you are! (You make a pretty awesome snow bank, too...what a great pic!) That must have been one heck of a snow storm to be able to cover your big, beautiful self from head to paw, and I can only imagine the look on your mommy's face when she finally saw your face poking out from the snow! I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of your sister and your brother, Leo. But it's clear your *wild and CrAzY Border Collie brother does his best to keep you occupied! You sure are living one fun and adventure filled, action packed life, Lola! I'm exhausted just contemplating your daily activities list...Take a romp in the snow, play a little hide and seek, enjoy a dip in my very own, beaver stocked pond, check in with best bud Shadow, accompany mom to the store...Where do you get all that energy? You're just as sweet and loving and beautiful as they come, Lola, and your family so very blessed to have a loyal and loving best friend in you! Great thanks to them for sharing you with us all, giving us the chance to pay tribute to the very special girl that you are, and all that you mean to them! Hope you and the entire furry crew are enjoying a very special, fun filled day, being treated to al sorts of fun activities and loads of love, being spoiled rotten! You sure deserve it! Big hugs and sloppy smooches to you, beautiful Lola, and to your kitty and doggie sibs too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Lola,

It's so nice to meet you pretty lady. Your coloring & markings are lovely & sounds like
    you are a big honey bear.I loved reading about you today and I think playing hide & seek
    with you would be so fun. Congratulations on being chosen for honors as the DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending lots of cyber hugs & kisses sweet girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Lovely Lola!

Congratulations, Lola, on being DOTD! We loved reading all about your sweet personality! You are so photogenic and have such beautiful eyes! The photo where you're completely snow-covered (and so content) is one of the most unique photos ever! You're so lucky to have such a loving forever home! We are sending you lots of X's and O's! Happy Holidays! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Oh Lola, what a big and beautiful girl you are!!! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla