Thread: Adorable Zazou!

Adorable Zazou!

Welcome to life, Zazou! What a special girl to be POTD at this young age! We loved reading about your mischievousness but hope you'll stay safe! You are adorable and well loved! Have a wonderful day and happy, long, stress-free, safe life! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Adorable Zazou!

Hi Zazou! Happy Pet of the Day! Oh, be still my goat loving heart! What a precious imp of a goat you are, Zazou, beautiful inside and out! Just look at those long, silky ears framing that sweet, innocent looking face! Hard to imagine ever scolding you AND actually meaning it, no matter how mischievous you might be (though I can only guess what you were up to, sitting yourself in that big, blue tub!) You've only been with your family a mere few months but already you've stolen their hearts, ZaZou, and understandably so...Your irresistible! What a lucky family, having a beautiful, fun loving, personality packed, best 4 legged friend in you, Zazou! You truly are one of a kind, and so very worthy of your Pet of the Day honors! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby girl! Hope you're enjoying a fun filled day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Zazou!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Zazou,

Happy PET OF THE DAY to you sweetie. You are adorable.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Zazou what an adorable girl you are!!!

Your sweet picture certainly made me smile!!! What a treasure you are!!! Your family will have so much fun watching you grow into the stunning adult you will some day be. Please thank them for sharing you with us. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Zazou, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're a cutie Zazou!!! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla