Thread: Rollicking Rocco

Rollicking Rocco

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  12.9 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    We did enjoy reading about you, so sweet.
    For such a young boy, you sure do know a lot of tricks.
    Celebrate your special day, and many more to come.

Dearest Rocco, what a cutie you are! You are beautiful, both physically and personality-wise. You make your dear person smile with all your energy and antics. You spend your days playing with your furry friend Yoda. You and he love to be outside exploring and playing. You have been learning some tricks. You and Yoda and your dear person all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Rocco, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and Yoda and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Adorable Rocco!

Oh my! I do believe you've shattered the Dog of the Day cuteness meter, Rocco! What a most precious, cutie patootie puperoo you are! Just look at that million mega-watt smile! And oh yes! I sure did love meeting you today, Rocco, reading all about you and your happy, love filled life! Yes, you sure are living the good life, but I'm sure your pawrents would agree that it is they who are the luckiest of all, having a beautiful, joyful, energetic, sweet and loving furkid in you! You're a treasure, Rocco, beauitful to the core, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you, seeing your heart-metling photos, has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a fun filled day of celebration, playing with your furry friend, brother/cousin Yoda, taking a nap, hehe, cuddling with your humans, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, adorable Rocco, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, handsome Rocco!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    It's unanimous, Rocco is unbearably cute, OMG! He is a magical wee puppy and I'm in love!

Rocco is totally awesome. I'm so very glad you decided to adopt a puppy dog. I hope you and little Rocco will have many, many happy years together,