Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Meet Milo the JRT

Quote Originally Posted by Digi View Post
    As long as Milo is tied, he gets along with Cam just fine. She'll snuggle up to him on the big dog bed (he is unmuzzled when indoors now), she'll drink out of his water dish, and she can run about like a spaz & hes fine.

Its the second he is free he hunts her down to bite her (she doesn't even have to be moving). He has never broken her skin, and never left a mark on her, but biting is unacceptable. She has clawed the hell out of his chest, ears, and neck for the few times he has pinned her down. He doesn't seem to care at all about it.
    Sounds like a prey drive that will not be broken, I am glad he is least okay when he is tied. If you do not want him to forever have to be tied, I think a no-cat home is going to be necessary.
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Sounds like a prey drive that will not be broken, I am glad he is least okay when he is tied. If you do not want him to forever have to be tied, I think a no-cat home is going to be necessary.
    Getting rid of the cat isn't an option. Milo is only tied when we are not home & he does just fine on it, as he gets to cuddle with his boyfriend Charlie (they get along great) and has plenty of space to move/play.

I never thought you have to get rid of the cat, just if you want Milo to be able to be untied when you are not home, Milo himself might be better off in a no-kitty home. I know Cami was there first!
    I've Been Frosted