Thread: Noodle the Nice and Nifty Cat

Noodle the Nice and Nifty Cat

What a great Cat and how lucky you are that your purrents saw what a Great Cat you were going to be and took a chance that you would be able to survive what truly must have been a serious operation considering your youth.

But you survived with flying colors and here you are quite the Hnadsome Fellow who we are certain has repaid that kidness many times over with your love and purrsonality.

We Found Hotel Cats all wish you, your Dog Companion and your Family a Happy PetMas and send a huge MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW for Our Newest Cat of the Day and Friends.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries

Mr. Stripey pants Noodle!

What a beautiful boy you are, with those PURRFECTLY aligned dark stripes! I don't think I have ever seen such purrfect stripes. I have a Mr. Stripey pants too, and he has real nice stripes on his legs, but yours are everywhere. I would love to see a full side view picture of you. I am sure your family knows how handsome you are. Thank God for those nice vets who saved you, and it was "in His plan" that you meet your new owners the way you did. Congrats on being Cat of the Day, and have a long, wonderful life with your family. Merry Christmas (maybe Santa will bring you a little girl kitten to play with) and God Bless.

Cute little Noodle

Cute little Noodle,

I'm really laughed when I saw how you are reading the comic book and how does that make you happy. My cats also love to read but if they do not like what they read, tear it all together. I see that you're happy cat, and I'm glad they found you and take care of your health.
    I wish you good health and a happy cat of the day,

Vida and Masha, Misha, Astor, Luna, Tara
    Name:  VipTalisman233.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  441.2 KB

Blog Entries

Noodle

Noodle is magnificent! What a beautiful CAT!!!

Oh, dearest Mr. Noodle, what an adorable tabby boy you are! So distinguished-looking even at your young age... like, you already know what is important and what isn't. Very likely the result of surviving critical surgery as an infant.

What great photographs of you are on display here! First your noble portrait.. then you're relaxing with the comic section of the daily paper.. then studying the supermarket ad for this week's bargains. And then you look so serious in the Christmas tree (probably planning what you want for Christmas dinner.. which is why you're studying the grocery sales in the previous picture!).

I love your perfect brown-tabby markings, your pale green eyes, and those bright white whiskers (some with a little brown in them). I wish I could reach through the screen to Vernon, CT to pet you.. but since I can't, I hope one of your loving family members will pet you for me .

You knew right away that this family was the one for you, didn't you, Noodle! You met eyes with them at the vet's office, and they magically knew you were meant to be together! Home you went with them, to join Matilda "Mattie" the Boston Terrier as little brother and learn the ropes from her.. and now you are big brother to young Razzle, for you to teach the ropes to. What a delightful love-filled home you and your family all share!

Congratulations, darling Noodle, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Mattie and Razzle and your whole family are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello Noodle,

Wow, you are quite the handsome fellow. I really enjoyed seeing your pictures & reading a little
    about you. Seems like, right from the start, you were meant to meet your forever family. I am so happy
    for you. Congratulations on being the very special CAT OF THE DAY. I wish you a long,healhy
    and happy life sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Awww, Noodle! You are a busy kitty ... reading the funnies, checking for supermarket bargains, climbing up the Christmas tree and showing little brother Razzle the ropes! I agree with my friend Phesina - I like your beautiful green eyes and your purr-fect tabby markings! You are a happy, healthy kitty sharing love and joy with your caring family, as it should be Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Precious Noodle!

Hi there Noodle! Happy Cat of the Day! Well, just LOOK at your hunky-handsome, adorable self! And oh yeah, perfect from head to toe! We give great thanks to whomever rescued you, the caring humans who brought to your vet's office for treatment! Blessedly that "growth" was not a tumor, but a treatable abscess, and oh, just look at you now! And of course it was a case of love at first sight for your human, your family! One look into those beautiful green eyes and the deal was sealed! And how neat that you have your very own doggie bud in Mattie, and kitty pal in Razzle, to pal around with and love on, in addition to the humans! What a wonderful life you're living, Noodle, and how lucky your family is to have a newspaper reading, coupon clipping, commentary offering, Christmas tree climbing best friend in you! You're a treasure! Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! I hope you and Razzle and doggie bud Mattie are all enjoying a very special, fun filled day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces! You sure deserve it! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Noodle, and to Mattie and Razzle too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Noodle what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures. Looks like you are one busy fellow and keep top of things. It must be lots of fun having you for a friend. Please thank your loving family for sharing you with us. I hope you are being spoiled on your special day.

Congratulations, sweet Noodle, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Handsome Noodle!

Congratulations, Noodle, on being COTD! You are sooooo gorgeous and sooooo photogenic! We love your photos! Thank God your human parent came into your life and became your forever guardian angel! You are blessed! Hope you have a wonderful day, fun holidays, and a happy and healthy 2014! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net