Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: PT Kitties - An Invitation

Franklin and Chelsea just strolled in, with smug looks on their faces and tails waving like flags. I hope they were "good" because they aren't telling me a thing!
    Diane
    Central Coast CA
    "Cats happen......"

Cassie would like to know if the Catmobile plans to go to the Kentucky Derby on May 3. She would like to see the horses and try on hats. (and eat cat mint, of course!)
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi Cassie!
    Funny you should post in about the Derby, I was thinking about that yesterday. I'm sure that Amigo would love to go, he hasn't met any horsies yet. Hmm, maybe you should start a separate thread about going to the Kentucky Derby so that all of your kitty pals are sure to see it. And maybe Pinot knows how to get the Catmobile. Get the word out sweetie, it's a great idea and the PT kitties are about due for another adventure.

Scritchies and lovies,
    Auntie Momcat
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

My kitties would love to come, but they already booked their seats in the catmobil to go to horse races ....!
    It would of course be perfect if they could attend to both activities!!
    Let me know about the date

Lut, mom of Maya, Inka, Zazou & Snoopy
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge