Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: PT Kitties - An Invitation

We got a text from Amigo. He says he's having a ball with all of his new friends, a few (who shall remain nameless) have been coaching him on how to be sure Soncat and I are properly trained and know who runs the house. Apparently they're planning another Catmobile adventure and Amigo is begging me to get him designer sunglasses like his Catmobile friends have. Good to know that the kitty crew is safe, warm, and extremely well fed.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

OMG OMG OMG - who bought Yodee a Catberry??????

I just got a txt message to my cell phone saying "ha ha ha" and it was signed from YD. That's what Yodee's shelter name was.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

To Whom It May Concern: When or if Kimba crawls in your lap or in any way snuggles up on you for petting, be forewarned that he drools like a beast if you pet him. Please have a towel handy if you are so inclined to love on him (he's a cat and naturally cute). Thanks.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Quote Originally Posted by slick View Post
    OMG OMG OMG - who bought Yodee a Catberry??????

I just got a txt message to my cell phone saying "ha ha ha" and it was signed from YD. That's what Yodee's shelter name was.
    He he he ... you didn't think YD was going to stay out of the loop???!!!

Signed...the Catmobile navigator... he he he
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Landry Elizabeth and Alan M. Hill need designer sunglasses and their own Catberrys too and expect their Meowmies are getting some for them.

The cats haven't said anything to me about future plans. It sure is nice to have all these cats piled up on me in bed on these cold winter nights, but let's face it, litter boxes do not scoop themselves and neither do cats scoop them.
    Last edited by phesina; 01-06-2014 at 11:18 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Has anyone heard from the kitties at all? I tried to txt Yodee but getting no response.
    Signed,
    worried
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

I have indeed heard from Princess Pinot. They will be hitting the road in the Catmobile tomorrow for a top secret location. I only know 'cause I'm the navigator' s Mom and I keep the itinerary. Be assured it will be fun and exciting. The kitties, again, have secured the hottest tickets in town!

​GO RAVENS!!

Cassie has been snoozing over by the heat vent, and I found a receipt from Sunglass Hut. I think she may have misplaced her "shades" on the University of Michigan tour. When the Catmobile comes to pick her up I'll make sure she has the new ones.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by Pinot's Mom View Post
    I have indeed heard from Princess Pinot. They will be hitting the road in the Catmobile tomorrow for a top secret location. I only know 'cause I'm the navigator' s Mom and I keep the itinerary. Be assured it will be fun and exciting. The kitties, again, have secured the hottest tickets in town!
    It's a good thing the weather has warmed up some (or should I say, gotten less cold).. now that I no longer have dozens of cats piled up on me to keep me warm in bed!

The Catmobile left this morning for... where? They weren't telling me, but they were all purring in anticipation and smiling as only cats can.

Landry E. and Alan M.H. got on board with their new sunglasses and new Catberry phones. I think my sister may find some surprises on her next credit card bill!

Bon voyage, kitties! It has been a pleasure having you here!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Well, I guess it's time for the reveal...the kitties have scored NFL playoff tickets for two games! They have many friends in the NFL and turned in some favors. They will be at the Indianapolis/New England game this evening (yes, it will be wet, but of course they are in a private box), then tomorrow they'll swing down to Carolina for the San Fran/Carolina game. I'm sure now that the news is out the kitties will be in contact and all excited. Some of the more seasoned Catmobile kitties have, of course, been to high profile NFL games but this should be very exciting for the newbies. Have a great time kitties!

​GO RAVENS!!

I'm thinking they might not be home until after the Super Bowl game. When IS the Super Bowl game by the way?
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by momoffuzzyfaces View Post
    I'm thinking they might not be home until after the Super Bowl game. When IS the Super Bowl game by the way?
    According to Soncat, the football fan of the family, the Superbowl is on February 2. Since it's at Giant's Stadium in New Jersey this time around and will probably be a late night all the kitties can spend the night here and rest up before returning home. We'll text Amigo so he can extend the invitation to all of his new friends.

An update, fellow purrents. We just got a text from Amigo which says:

"I haz cheezburger, it was gud. We's going to the Superbowl. Be sure to watch because we's going to appear in the half time show playing our muzic. The Catmobile driver lets us praktis so we can do gud. Soncat, do they have cheezburgers at the Superbowl?"

Auntie Momcat, do you think the Catmobile will take the kitties to see some of the sights of New York? Cassie loves it there!

I found an application for a Russian visa ... dated February, 2014 ... I'm not going to Russia any time soon, but I wonder if some-kitty is, via a certain mode of transportation, with all her friends?
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Auntie Momcat, do you think the Catmobile will take the kitties to see some of the sights of New York? Cassie loves it there!:
    It's quite likely. I hear that the Catmobile driver is looking for an alternate route to avoid the George Washington Bridge. After all, they're coming from the New Jersey side.