Thread: Toby!!!

Toby!!!

Hi Toby, you certainly are a cutie! Happy DOTD!!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Blog Entries

Toby

Sweet DOTD, Toby is adorable!!

Toby, I've been gushing about how positively adorable you are! I think my co-worker wants me to shut up now, so I'll just tell YOU! Those eyes are so melting, and that little body just makes me want to snuggle you and get kisses from your tiny pink tongue! Your humans are so blessed to have an adorable little guy like you in their life! Happy DOTD!
    Owned by my baby and heart-dog Lolli.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers

Hello Toby,

Happy DOG OF THE DAY to you cutie pie. Sounds like you are more than a cute face.
    Sounds like you are a very active guy & want to be friendly to everyone you meet. I loved
    seeing your pictures & reading about you today. Sending you lots of cyber hugs & kisses. Hope
    you enjoy your special day sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Precious Toby!

Hi Toby!!! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! Awww, what a heart melter of a "scruffy pup" you are! Love youe wild and wooly 'do, and oh, what a precious face! Love those perky ears and furry booties, too! You do your beloved breed proud, "and Toto too! You sure do pack a whole bunch of personality and heart into that little fram, Toby! You may be a wee one, but in all ways important you are a giant among canines! How lucky your family is, having an energetic, life and people loving best friend in you, Toby! You're the best! Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled Dog of the Day, being loved and pampered to pieces! You sure deserve it! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Toby!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi, Toby in Naperville! I bet you have had a lot of fun these past few weeks with all the snow we've had! What a cutie you are with your alert ears, your brown eyes and your lovely light coat! I would to hug and snuggle you!! Happy Dog of the Day to you, Toby!

Best,
    Elyse in La Grange
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Oh my gosh Toby, you're a little cutie!!! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Precious Toby!

Congratulations, Toby, on being POTD! You are absolutely adorable and so photogenic! Everyone must fall in love with you the moment they meet you! Have a wonderful day, Precious, with your loving family! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net