Thread: Beautiful Layla

Beautiful Layla

Beautiful Layla

Layla , you're very photogenic and camera likes you.
    A real beauty, with beautiful soft hair. Your eyes show, a lot of love and trust.
    I believe that they are all proud of you, including your nine friends.

Best regards
    Vida and Misha, Masha, Astor, Luna and Tara
    Name:  VipTalisman23.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  433.8 KB

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day Layla!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Congrats beautiful Layla, on being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

And being older when I see that name Layla I think of that classic song by that guitar genius Eric Clapton.
    And we too are a pride of 10.25 Cats and One Kitten , soon to be 11 when our Christmas presents get her growth.

You are such a beautiful Cat Layla and are well on your way to be being one Fantastic Magnificent Cat of the Future.
    You are such a Good Cat!!

All we 1o.25 Found Hotel Cats are sending Our PetMas wishes and a Great Found Cat Hotel MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To All 11 Cats, especially Layla Our Newest Cat of the Future and Our Newest Cat of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dearest Layla, what a beautiful young lady you are, with that lovely brown tabby and white fur that looks so very soft I wish I could reach down to Shady Hills, FL to pet you (but since I can't, I hope your loving Purrrson will pet you for me !) And you have such a sweet face, with those pale green eyes. No wonder you love to have your photo taken! I can tell from the pictures that you know just how adorable you are and what great images will be captured by the camera.

You are not just beautiful, you are also great company for your family. You have a lively Purrrsonality, don't you, making your Purrrson smile with all your antics. You're full of energy, jumping nearly three feet when playing and meowing like a kitten (not that you're much past your own kitten days at nine months of age). You have been with your Purrrson your entire life, since you were born to one of the other ten cats there. What a delightful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Layla, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your loving, beloved Purrrson and your kitty pals and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries

Layla

What a fine COTD! Layla is such a pretty girl, so glad she has such a beautiful family too! Have the best day

Quote Originally Posted by catmandu View Post

And being older when I see that name Layla I think of that classic song by that guitar genius Eric Clapton.
    All we 10.25 Found Hotel Cats are sending Our PetMas wishes and a Great Found Cat Hotel MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To All 11 Cats, especially Layla Our Newest Cat of the Future and Our Newest Cat of the Day.
    I thought of the Eric Clapton song too! Layla, what a beautiful tabby and white girl you are - the camera sure likes you! And you are a skilled jumper, and bringer of smiles to your person! (and to me too ) Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, precious kitty Layla!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Layla,

What a beautiful kitty you are sweetie. You have the exact same coloring as one of my
    porch kitties but he is a male.Your eyes reveal your sweet & loving nature. Congratulations
    on being chosen as the very special CAT OF THE DAY. Enjoy your special day pretty girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Lovely Layla!

Greetings Layla! A very happy Cat of the Day to you! What a beauty you are, Layla, and oh, doesn't the camera love you! Just look at that pose! No wonder you love to mug for the camera; you're a natural! But as pretty as you are to look at, you're even more beautiful on the inside! How lucky your *special person* is, having a beautiful, personality packed, fun loving best friend in you, sweet baby girl, and I hope that you and she/he will know many, many more happy years together! You're a treasure! Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, Layla! Hope you're enjoying your well earned day of celebrity, being spoiled to the max and loved to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Layla!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Layla what a stunning girl you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures. It's ok if you are a bit of a diva, the camera loves you!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you and all your family, human and non-human, had a wonderfully fun day.

Congratulations, sweet Layla, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~