Thread: Miss Misha!

Miss Misha!

Misha came into our family in December of 2011. Her life before that was not nice, she lived in a house closed in the boiler room. We already had a male cat Astor at home, who needed company. My husband found out about her, and knowing that I love black cats, he went after her. I got her for a Christmas gift, it was the best Christmas gift for me.

This small scoop of cat was full of fleas and very sick, we immediately took her to the vet, and cared for her for a long time. She also had traumatic experiences, she showed a lot of aggression, and all of us were attacked at some point. After one month I was struggling with this, but bundled her in a towel so I was not scratched, and gave her a lot of love. Slowly she realized that not all people are bad, and opened her heart. Today Misha is the most loving cat in the world. I love her very much, and her days with her are beautiful now.
    Hello, beautiful black kitty Misha! I like your golden eyes and your plush coat! How wonderful that your daddy brought you home when Astor needed company and you needed a caring family. You have overcome your health issues and your fear! What a gorgeous kitty you are; I would love to gently pet you! I'm so glad you have learned how to give and receive love I bet you and Astor have lots of kitty fun together! Maybe playing with toys, enjoying a nap in a warm spot, or eating a delicious treat served by your people Happy Cat of the Day to you, precious Misha!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

So beautiful...

Every cat reminds me of Samantha, the sweet little black cat who entered my life over a quarter century ago. Misha is very much like her in her appearance, her sad beginning, and the happy change in her life. Samantha was never aggressive toward humans, but she was exceptionally timid. For most of her life I was the only one who she would approach for attention, but her final years were brightened considerably by her friendship with Shadow. Shadow herself has grown old, with many white hairs in her black coat. Love never completely goes away; it just transfers from one to another. Looking at Misha brings back a flood of pleasant memories of life with cats.

It is a shame that there is an undeserved stigma on black Cats stemming from some long ago superstition.
    We have two Black Cats Tubster Panther and Ebony Beau Two at the Found Cat Hotel , and they are fine Cats as was Ebony Beau Tubster and Ebony Tubbette who was murdered and thrown into a neighbors yard.

Now Astor has a lovely Lady Cat to make his life complete and his days will be filled with love and companionship.
    She indeed is a Dream Cat.

All of Us at the Found Cats Hotel,, especially Our Ebony Cats are sending a Meeowy PetMas and a Huge MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our New Dynamic Duo Cats of the Day Astor and Misha , our new friends.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dearest Misha, what an absolutely beautiful lfluffy-haired ebony lady you are! Your fur is so very soft-looking that I wish I could reach all the way to Ljubljana, Slovenia to pet you gently! (Since I can't, I hope your loving human will give you some pets for me )! And you have the sweetest face, with those pale-yellow eyes looking out at me and the whole world with such a look of love and contentment and happiness in them!

We are so very, VERY glad your human daddy found out about you and went and got you and brought you home for Christmas for your Meowmie and to be company for Astor and all your family. You were rescued just in time, thank God!, by these wonderful people. They got you the vet care you needed and then nursed you back to good health, and they gave you the time and space you needed to learn to trust that there are good, kind people in your world now who love you dearly and will never harm you. Now you love them dearly right back and are living the good life that every kitty deserves. What a wonderful love-filled home you and Astor and all your humans share!

Congratulations, darling Misha, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Astor and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

My Misha

Thank you very much for all feline friends, for such nice words.
    Misha is really something special, like they are special all your cats.
    At home we have a really happy cat's life, the first was Astor, then came Misha, then we get Masha and unexpectedly came into our lives Luna (Moon). We also have a dog Taro and they are all just great friends. All our cats have sad story, but now it's different, we try to have a good life full of love and attention they need. My husband and I are talking about the fact that we have to buy a bigger bed because often all sleep with us.
    Thank you again and of course I will share with you the rest of our cat stories.
    Sorry my English isn't so good.

Big hug
    Vida and Misha, Masha, Luna,Astor and Tara
    Name:  VipTalisman233.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  441.2 KB
    Last edited by Vida; 12-16-2013 at 10:44 PM.

Blog Entries

Misha

Misha is simply the cutest little black cat ever! Beautiful Cat of the Day!!!

Happy CAT OF THE DAY to you pretty girl. I am so glad to know that your humans got
    you away from that awful boller room. That's no place for animals.You look so healthy & happy
    now in your forever home. Enjoy your special day pretty Misha.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Misha what a stunning girl you are!!!

I am so glad your daddy rescued you from that awful place!!! Nothing but lots of love for you from now on, sweetheart. You certainly look happy!!! I love ebony cats. I have three and always find them to be very loving and bring lots of love and luck with them. Please thank your purrents for sharing you with us today.
    I hope you are all enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Misha, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Precious Misha!

Hi Misha! and mama Vida! A very happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet baby girl! What a wonderful way to end the day, seeing your beautiful self up on my screen, reading your heartwarming bio., your rags to riches, Cinderella tale! How wonderful it is, that during this most blessed of seasons, your mommy and daddy get to include among their blessings your "gotcha day" and give thanks for having you in their lives! I can't imagine a more cherished Christmas gift than one of furry love! The suffering you were forced to endure during your early life is unspeakable, Misha. But thankfully, in your very own *special Santa* (that would be your daddy, hehe), you as well were given that most cherished gift of all...a loving and caring forever family! It took some time and patience, along with a whole lot of love, to heal your wounded spirit, but how well your family's efforts and devotion have been rewarded! You're a new woman! Thanks to your family for their dedication to rescue, for sharing your very special story with us, sweetheart! You're a treasure, and your mommy and daddy so very lucky to have a faithful and loving best friend for life in you! (Hopefully they've asked Santa to put a much BIGGER bed under the tree this Christmas!) Hope you're enjoying your BIG day in the spotlight, sweetheart, celebrating to the max with all of your beloved siblings, kitties Masha and Luna and pup pal Taro, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Misha, and to all of your furry siblings too! P.S...Your mommy's English is perfect!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Misha! What a rough start to life, but your current and furrever parents didn't give up on you. Give them some more kisses as thanks from us for rescuing you and caring for you.

Happy Cat of the Day! Congrats!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)