Thread: Darling Dapple!

Darling Dapple!

Dapple, you look like you had half of a mustache shaved off. You are so darn cute! I'm glad you were rescued and hope you enjoy being COTD!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

We envy you quite a bit at the Found Cat Hotel, as we wish that we were like you able to go outside whenever you want and to be out in the warm summer sun, and race through the grass.
    But we are not in all that great an area sadly.

You are so lucky that you have a Best Friend who saw that you are a Found Cat , and who cares for you so much.

We Found Hotel Cats are sending Our Pet Mas wishes and MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW to Our Newest Cat of the day Dapple the Apple of our eye.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Darling Dapple!

Hi darling Dapple! Happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful Tortie girl! (LOVE those sparkling, green eyes!) So, you and your mommy/daddy have a secret call code? Now that's what I call one extra special bond, but not a surprising one, considering it was your mom (or dad) who rescued you, who nursed you back to health when you were most in need; finger feeding you, loving on you, giving you toys to play with, keeping you safe and warm! And now, all healthy and full of spunk, the farm is your oyster! What fun you must have, hunting down interlopers, playing with the pups and kids, enjoying all that life on the farm has to offer! You truly are blessed, sweetheart, and just as lucky is your family, having a beautiful best furry friend in you! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Enjoy a very happy, fun filled Cat of the Day, celebrating to the max with all of your farm friends and adoring fans, being spoiled rotten. You sure deserve it! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Dapple!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, darling Dapple! You are a busy kitty with all sorts of farm work to do! Then time to play with the kids, the pups and be loved You are a beautiful girl with your tortie coat and your pretty green eyes! Happy Cat of the Day to you, dear Dapple!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dapple what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

I am so glad you have a loving family to look after you now. I loved seeing your sweet face on my computer today. You certainly brightened up my day. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Dapple, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dearest Dapple, what a beautiful tortoiseshell girl you are! My tortie girl Poppy is once again delighted that another of her sisters-under-the-fur is Cat of the Day. What a sweet face you have, with those pale golden eyes. You know what a close call you had and what a good life you have now, don't you! And you have that lovely soft fur in the gorgeous tortie colors.. I wish I could reach through the screen to Prophetstown, IL to pet you! Since I can't, I hope your loving Purrrson will pet you for me .

You are not only gorgeous to look at, you are deeply loved by your humans, in particular your special friend who rescued you after you were found curled up on the ground, skinny and cold, and brought you home and carefully nurtured and nursed you back to good health. We are so, SO very glad you were found in time, thank God!

Then when you were fully recovered you went outside where you have a whole farm to explore and hang out in! Your special Purrrson feeds and waters you every day and has her/his special name for you, Dapple Baby, to call you by because you will come to him/her in response to that. You are a very happy girl, playing with the dogs and the kids, hunting for vermin, posing for the camera. What a delightful love-filled home you and your whole family (all the species included) enjoy!

Congratulations, darling Dapple, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your special friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery