Misha came into our family in December of 2011. Her life before that was not nice, she lived in a house closed in the boiler room. We already had a male cat Astor at home, who needed company. My husband found out about her, and knowing that I love black cats, he went after her. I got her for a Christmas gift, it was the best Christmas gift for me.

This small scoop of cat was full of fleas and very sick, we immediately took her to the vet, and cared for her for a long time. She also had traumatic experiences, she showed a lot of aggression, and all of us were attacked at some point. After one month I was struggling with this, but bundled her in a towel so I was not scratched, and gave her a lot of love. Slowly she realized that not all people are bad, and opened her heart. Today Misha is the most loving cat in the world. I love her very much, and her days with her are beautiful now.
Hello, beautiful black kitty Misha! I like your golden eyes and your plush coat! How wonderful that your daddy brought you home when Astor needed company and you needed a caring family. You have overcome your health issues and your fear! What a gorgeous kitty you are; I would love to gently pet you! I'm so glad you have learned how to give and receive love I bet you and Astor have lots of kitty fun together! Maybe playing with toys, enjoying a nap in a warm spot, or eating a delicious treat served by your people Happy Cat of the Day to you, precious Misha!