Thread: Rosie!!!

Rosie!!!

Oh Rosie, you're a beauty!!! What a very sad life you had before you ended up in a good home. Congrats on being POTD!
    I hope this day is a special day of celebrating!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hello, Rosie! I agree with my friend chocolatepuppy - your life was very sad. But now you are in a home with an extremely caring person, who knows how to provide you with not only the proper care, but also fun, activities, and love! And also an opportunity for you, together, to meet people and educate potential bird adopters. I would be smiling after meeting you! I bet you bring smiles to many people. I like the picture of you showing your out-stretched wings against the blue sky! Happy Pet of the Day to you, Rosie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Rosie what a stunning and amazing girl you are!!!

It broke my heart to hear of your earlier life but how thrilled I am for you now!!! Just look at what you have overcome and how gorgeous and loved you are!!! Only lots of love and toys for you from now one sweetheart. Please thank your loving guardian for sharing you with us. I hope you are both enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Rosie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Rosie,

What a beautiful girl you. You look so stunning with all your gorgeous colorful feathers.
    It is so good that you have someone to care love & care for you as you should be. Enjoy
    your special day as PET OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Ravishing Rosie!

Hi Rosie! Happy Pet of the Day to you! What a gorgeous girl you are, Rosie! Your wingspan, your coloring, are breathtaking! I don't think I've ever met a Galah Cockatoo before, but hopefully you won't be my last! And oh, what stunning photos your human has included with her/his very touching tribute.! I do believe I see a smile in that last photo, and you have every reason to smile, don't you sweetheart? I'm SO sorry you had such a horrific start at life, suffering so at the hands of your former humans; heartbreaking. But thankfully you are now in the loving care of a truly committed forever family, living the happy, carefree, love filled life you always deserved...complete with deluxe digs, a healthy diet, sunshine and fresh air, and toys!!! We can't thank your family enough for their patience, giving you all the time and space you needed to heal, from the inside out! Finally your true spirit can shine, and oh, don't you shine! Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, Rosie! Your will to live, your happy new beginning rescue story, are truly an inspiration, heartwarming to the core! Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, Rosie, being treated to all your big heart desires and more! Lots of love, gentle cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Rosie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Precious, Gorgeous Rosie!

Congratulations, Rosie, on being POTD! You certainly DESERVE this honor! Your story was heart-breaking but, thank God, you have found a happy, forever home! (Your human parent deserves endless kudos for saving you and making your life wonderful!) You are so gorgeous and adorable! We hope you have an extra-special day full of treats and playing with toys! We are sending you a million X's and O's, beautiful angel!!!!! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Rosie, you have such beautiful coloring and a spirit to match. I am so sorry to hear about your rough start to life, twice over. Now you are living with awesome parronts as all birds should.

Congrats on being Pet of the Day!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)