Getting ready for the holidays is always fun. Its even more fun with kids around

I decorated the tree last week and the following morning Pouncer was snuggled up on the rocking chair by the tree (waiting for Santa?)
[URL=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/kasdesign/media/Pouncerbytree_zpsd8e8ee85.jpg.html][/URL

The grandkids were here this weekend and Seri helped me decorate the banisters. When I was done I was hoping to get my usual photos like:

and

What I got right away was Mikey being the sweetest boy and begging for pets

Mikey LOVES Seri. He follows her around like a striped shadow. When my daughter introduced her boyfriend and his daughter, she told me in her most authorative 5 year old voice that she does NOT likes cats. Almost 2 years later and lots of weekends at grandmom's house, she has most definitely changed her opinion. And my cats have changed their opinion on mini hoomans. Their only experience with mini hoomans was Cameron (aka wild child) and I swear they look forward to her visits. She spends most of her time playing with the feather wands and petting them. Even Miss Abby lets Seri pet her.... once in a great while, but it happens. Unlike with Cameron, she just THINKS he's coming over and she dives for cover

And since they decide Seri is a good mini hooman, they like her little brother. He's really sweet with them. No tail pulling, no groping or slapping. He basically ignored them. I tried to get a photo of Logan in a gift box, in front of the tree like I did Cameron at the same age. Trixie was bound and determined to get in that box too.... and I'm glad she did! She gave him a smooch while in there.