Thread: Early December (dog) photos

Early December (dog) photos

Got my new camera took over a 100 photos spent over an hour trying to figure out how to get them from the camera onto the computer. :PCtype: Finally got that all working. I'll just share a few here, and give a link if you want to see all of them. I bought a Nikon Coolpix S6300, RED. Got it in a fantastic deal on Black Friday. My prior camera was a Canon A560, which is now a bit over 5 years old. Technology has improved, so this new one has a much higher pixel rate! And it takes HD videos. And A quick shout out to Allysser, she helped me make the selection, so THANK YOU for the assist!

To 'break it in,' I gave the fluffs their baths and then took one of each:
    Riley

Willy

Tasha

Took the fluffs to Bridgham Farm yesterday -- it was 21F with a wind chill in the teens! I bundled up, they didn't care, lol.

I kept fiddling around with the settings; unfortunately I have no clue which setting made this mess!

I'll post a few more!

Thin crust of ice on the reservoir!

Lots of Tasha because she constantly checks in with me, lol.

We returned to Bridgham Farm today, but it was colder and I just couldn't take the camera out of my pocket - my mittens were nice and warm! Instead of returning home, we went in to see Dad. Riley gets SO excited whenever I saw, "who wants to see Poppa Nonno?!" She whines and spins around. Once we get there, she is instantly in Dad's lap and doesn't get down until we leave.

If you want to see all the test shots, you can go here: http://s133.photobucket.com/user/sfs...?sort=2&page=1

Sandy, if you go to the original for that "messed up" one, and can open it in Photoshop, then hit "File Info" it will tell you what settings you used for it!
    I've Been Frosted

Good to know, thanks Karen! I'll check later today, I'm curious.

The pics are so sharp and crisp, I was surprised at the first field shots, each blade of grass is clear!

Great pics of your fluffs! Your dad looks so happy to see the pups!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Good to know, thanks Karen! I'll check later today, I'm curious.

The pics are so sharp and crisp, I was surprised at the first field shots, each blade of grass is clear!

Right. Great pictures. I can even make out the little snowflake details on the pup's coats.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries
    The fluffs look like they are having a great time exploring in the good old outdoors.

The new camera takes some really nice sharp pictures.

Your dad has a true loyal fluff friend.
    The frost is on the pumpkin & I've been BOO'D by two pet talk ghosts.
    Thank you Fritz & Cassiesmom

Thank you for all the nice compliments! Fluffs are happy whenever they are out with Mom, lol.

So glad you chose the new camera, it sure was pretty These pictures are gorgeous to! They are so sharp!! Very nice Love the fluffs coats, especially the blue one. And your dad looks really happy to see your the pups!

Awww, Riley! You visited your Poppa and what a cute picture of the two of you! Fluffs, I like your new pictures, and all the pictures of you visiting the farm in your sweaters!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678