I went to buy a fish at Petco today, he's a VT male Betta. He isn't mine, but my friend was upset that her Betta of 4 years died. We are exchanging gifts this year and I was a bit tight on money, since she has all of the stuff, I asked her first if it was okay if I bought her one of these little dudes. She got REALLY excited and LOVED the idea. She wouldn't have cared if I had made her just a card but I like being a little more personal. He will have a nice filtered, heated tank, so he's going to a good home. But I am surprising her with a pretty color! We're actually leaving soon. Mr. Fish has been here for about 4 hours and I already want to keep him for my own tank. But I have Bo II to take care of, and I am getting Fancy Guppies (I'll update you guys on that when I actually get them) but this was to cute to pass up

I swear when I was younger they never had white-finned or white bettas. I absolutely love the morph, pattern, or whatever it is! It's gorgeous. The elephant eared ones are pricey though.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	unnamed.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	18.6 KB 
ID:	57561Click image for larger version. 

Name:	unnamed-1.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	13.9 KB 
ID:	57562