Sam has very bad teeth again.

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthre...-and-his-teeth
    mrspunkysmom has set up a crowdfunding site: http://www.gofundme.com/5w7wek

Please chip in if you are able to.

Thanks!
    hugs to you, Candace.

Meowy Christmas
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Sam's x-ray and procedure is tomorrow early, so time to prepare for the overnight rest and rejuvenation period known as sleep. No food for him tonight. It didn't concern him until I put the food away. LOL
    Anne

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Prepare for loud complaints in the morning, and likely an early wake-up call from a "I am DYING here ma, FEED me!" kitty!
    I've Been Frosted

I know it's just after the holidays, but if you or someone you know can chip in a bit - maybe collect $2 per person at the office or something - it will help.

GoFundMe takes a bit of what's raised - just so you know. I don't know how much that is.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

If gofundme takes a cut from what is donated, I don't think I want to go that way.

Do you have a Paypal account, Anne? I'll chip in, but I want you to get it all.

Pat
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Prepare for loud complaints in the morning, and likely an early wake-up call from a "I am DYING here ma, FEED me!" kitty!
    They were actually quite nice as compared to the females I had 20 years earlier. I'm surprised they let me get some sleep.

If gofundme takes a cut from what is donated, I don't think I want to go that way.

Do you have a Paypal account, Anne? I'll chip in, but I want you to get it all.

Pat
    I agree, but I don't think I realized there was a fee until I had registered and someone had already donated. There are some other organizations that have no fees at all. I'll post the links later.

I know it's just after the holidays, but if you or someone you know can chip in a bit - maybe collect $2 per person at the office or something - it will help.

GoFundMe takes a bit of what's raised - just so you know. I don't know how much that is.
    I'm not sure I want it advertised at work that I need help. I'll think about it. I think you recommended gofundme. Not complaining. It's a good idea.
    Anne

yeah, Sam is out of anesthesia. I get to pick him up in 2 hours.

He has resorptive or reabsorptive (?) lesions. The vet explained it nicely, and I think one of the Pet Talkers here had some recent experience with it. So she removed the tooth that was an issue. The bill came in much cheaper at 154.00 but the first visit was 96.75, so I'm trying to help out Community Pet Project some since they offer their services to help out those that can't pay for extraordinary vet care. Or I can return it. I'd rather pass it on to a non-profit.

Spunky, Jane, and Bob need their Rabies shots, but most vets offer a clinic day for those purposes.

I'm just so tickled pink. Giddy almost.

Now to post at GoFundMe
    Anne

I appreciate anything y'all send. I need to keep track because when I am able I am going to repay or pay-it-forward to others. That's a promise.

I know other than to Pet Talk itself, I haven't donated to causes here. The whole Paypal internet thing wigs me out. But I am getting used to it. I do donate locally and did a lot when I worked full-time. I started to list them, but decided I was patting myself on the back.

Things will turn around and I will re-assess how I donate when they do.

Happy New Year!
    Anne

Anne, I meant for others to take up a small collection at their work, if they wanted to. Not you!

Seems like you had enough for Sam's treatment. That's great!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda