Thread: ~Krümmelchen~

~Krümmelchen~

Aww Krümmelchen, you're a little cutie!!! I bet you have a blast playing all night! Congrats on being POTD!
    Have a fun day K!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Adorable Krummelchen!

Congratulations, Krummelchen, on being Pet of the Day! You are so cute! We hope you have a happy, fun, long, healthy, stress-free life! You're so lucky to be loved so much by your caring best friend/human parent! Have a wonderful day! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Precious Krümmelchen

Hi Krümmelchen! Happy Pet of the Day! What a beautiful little hammie girl you are, Krümmelchen! You have the prettiest white coat and a face that could melt the hardest of hearts! What a wonderful furry friend your human has in you, sweetheart, and what a devoted and caring human you have in your young lady/young man! A match made in heaven! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Enjoy a fun evening, celebrating your well earned "top pet" reign with your human, being spoiled to the max! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Krümmelchen!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Krummelchen what an adorable girl you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet picture today. Your adorable face made me smile!!! How lucky your human is to have such a wonderful friend as you!!! Please thank her/him for sharing you with us. I hope you are both enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Krummelchen, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~