Thread: Master the 40 MPH couch potato

Master the 40 MPH couch potato

I have heard so many good things about rescue greyhounds. From what I have read they fit into a home situation quickly and do not need an usual amount of exercise. Master is a sweet looking guy. He got into rescue rather late in life. he must have been a good racer.

Oh Master, who could not want a sweet boy like you!d I"m glad you found a loving family to live out your golden years. Happy well deserving DOTD!!!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

I'm so glad you found your furrever home, Master!!! I've been interested in retired greyhounds as a possible future addition to my home, so just love stories like these! Congrats on being DOTD!

What a wonderful story and a wonderful doggie! A greyhound in a greyhound bus get-up - I love it!!!!

There's my boy! Thank you Karen for featuring Master and thank you everyone for your kind comments about Master. He is Mr. Perfect-as-they-get!

Happy birthday from your family

Master melts my heart!

Hi Master! Happy Dog of the Day to you and your proud family (one of our own), and early happy birthday wishes to you as well! What a beautiful boy you are, Master, not only in your handsome good looks, but in spirit as well! True to your breed you're a gentleman, a pure and gentle soul! It's hard to imagine why a pup as well mannered, as sweet and loving as you, was surrendered not just once but "multiple times!" But while it took some time, it's clear you found you've finally found that perfect match, the committed, caring forever family you always deserved,...and an experienced, Grey loving one at that! Amazing how far a little time and patience can go in helping to heal a wounded heart; just look how your true spirit shines now! OK,that has to be THE best Halloween costume, human or otherwise, I've even seen! I can only imagine the looks on the kids' faces when you "drove" into the hospital! Bless you Master, giving back so selflessly the love and kindness shown you by your family, bringing endless smiles and comfort to those in need! And great thanks to your humans, for opening up their home and hearts to so many deserving rescued Greys! What a great family! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Reading all about your happy life has truly warmed my heart, my day! Enjoy your well earned day of honor, sweetheart, celebrating with all of your Grey sibs, being spoiled to the max! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Master, and to all of your Grey brothers and sisters, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, beautiful greyhound Master! One of PT's own! I agree with my friend tatsxxx11 one hundred percent - that is the Best Halloween Costume Ever! I can imagine how many smiles, laughs, giggles and grins you received as you made your visit! You have settled into your forever home where you've touched your mom's heart You are a leader to your siblings, too. I would like to reach right through the monitor and give you some enormous hugs! Since that's not an option, I am sure your mom will give you some for me. Some for your five siblings too, please. One look from those brown eyes of yours and I'm willing to do anything you wish Happy, happy Dog of the Day to you and happy birthday, wonderful Master!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Master,

It's so nice to meet you handsome boy. I think Grey's are one of those breeds that you cannot
    fully appreciate until you see them in person. Then their size & regal bearing are on full display. Awesome.
    Congratulations on being chosen as the very special DOG OF THE DAY. Enjoy the honor sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt