Thread: Zeus the Zestful!!

Zeus the Zestful!!

My Goodness Zeus if there is a Cat who does not look his age it is you,
    You look like a Kitten and we are betting that you have the energy and zeal of a Little Kitten , thanks to good genes and all the TLC and loving care that you have recieved over the years.

I certainly wish I looked as good and felt as well as a senoir.
    You are truly a wonder Cat Zeus.

All we Found Hotel Cats and Angels are sending our Meow Mas Greetings and MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWS to Our Senior Kittyzen of the Day Zeus the King of Cats.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Zeus ~ What a beautiful and unique boy you are. Concatulations on being Cat of the Day.
    We wish you many happy and healthy years.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Zeus

What a wonderful boy you are to love and tolerate all sorts of animals! Happy COTD

Congrats to handsome Zeus on being COTD! You have the most beautiful eyes and still look as youthful as ever!

Beautiful Zeus, ginger and white boy with your amazing eyes! I love the picture of your doggie pal snuggling with you, that is so sweet! How wonderful that you have been a friend and buddy to so many other pets over the years, and a cherished companion to your caring person! you spend a little time outdoors with your person, and then together indoors! Happy Cat of the Day to you, dear Zeus!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Zeus, you are so handsome! I LOOOOOVE the two-tone eyes, in that sweet sweet face with the wisest, kindest expression! And you have lovely, beautiful orange and white fur. I would so much love to be able to reach all the way to Cincinnati to pet you and to skritch you around the ears and under the chin. (Since I can't, I hope your loving Purrrson will give you some pets and skritches for me .)

What an utterly distinguished gentleman cat you are.. and 16 years young? How well you wear those years, and with such wisdom! You and your Purrrson have shared the journey through the years with many other dogs and cats and fosters and smaller animals, and you have opened your heart to all, for example, the sweet doggie in the second photo. You have traveled with your Purrrson through 18 states. You have been with him/her through thick and thin, haven't you!

And you have been the best companion ever, the rock of the household. You know some tricks, and you love to walk outdoors with her/him and the dogs. You have had a full life, but most importantly you have given him/her an even fuller life just by being with her/him. What a wonderful, delightful love-filled home and lives you share!

Congratulations, darling Zeus, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your loving, beloved Purrrson and your fellow critters and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 12-11-2013 at 01:25 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hi Zeus! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart! What a beautiful, "seasoned" ginger boy you are, beautiful inside and out! Your eyes are simply stunning, and like my fellow posters, I can't believe you're 16 years young! I have to believe that it is the giving, loving life you've led, your generosity of heart and spirit, that has kept you so youthful, body and soul! Oh, what a lucky Mommy, having had you as her "rock;" traveling partner and loyal companion, ever faithful and devoted soul mate, these many years! And equally blessed have been all of your doggie and kitty pals, critter siblings, having had you as their mentor, comforter, best friend! (That pic of you and your precious doggie friend is heart melting!) What a treasure you are, Zeus, one in a million, and so very deserving of your Cat of the Day honors! Wishing for you an extra special day, celebrating with your human and doggie pals, with many more wonderful years of shared love and friendship yet to come! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Zeus...Cat of a Lifetime! (Love to all of your furry siblings, too!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Zeus what a stunning fellow you are!!

I loved your pictures, specially the one of you with your doggie pal!!! Who would not smile at your sweet face? You certainly warmed my cold day with your pictures and sweet kitty smile. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you are being spoiled rotten today.

Congratulations, sweet Zeus, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Zeus,

I am very pleased to meet you sweet fella. It sounds like you are a very gentle & loving soul
    who brings peace & contentment to all of those around you. That is truly a fine quality & a blessing.
    I am so happy that you have a family where you are loved & treasured. Wishing you a long
    and happy life sweetheart. Big congratulations on being our honored CAT OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt