Thread: Ultra-Precious Pepper!

Ultra-Precious Pepper!

CONGRATULATIONS, Pepper, on being POTD! You certainly deserve this special honor, esp. after all you've been through! You are a strong, amazing, adorable little fellow! We're so glad you've found a home where you are appreciated and loved!! Sending best wishes for a long, happy, stress-free life, you sweet angel!! XOXOXO! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

You're adorable Pepper!!! It seems your life didn't start out too well, but thank goodness you're in a wonderful home now!
    Congrats on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Precious Pepper!

Hi Pepper! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart! Awww, what a precious little Chin you are..so sweet, so shy, so lovable! My heart broke, reading of your very sad start at life, those lonely early years, the neglect you suffered at the hands of your first "families." To be placed in a basement in a cramped, wire cage with no padding, left alone in the dark with little human interaction for hours on end, is unconscionable abuse! Thankfully your forever human's cousin came to your rescue in time, and now, finally, you're living the carefree, peaceful, love filled life you always deserved with your forever mom/dad! And considering all that you've been through, we can't blame you for being a bit shy of the camera. But oh, aren't we thankful you sat still long enough for your human to take your photo...you're precious, a heart melter of the highest order! What a beautiful furry friend your mom/dad has in you, Pepper, and I hope that you and she/he will know many more happy years together! Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! I hope you enjoy a very happy, extra special, fun filled day, being loved and pampered to pieces! If any critter deserves it, you do! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Pepper!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Pepper what an adorable fellow you are!!!

I am so happy you are finally in the loving home you were always meant to have!!! It must be so much fun having you for a special friend. Please thank your loving guardian for sharing you with us. I love thinking of you having something warm and fuzzy under your sweet little feet!!!

Congratulations, sweet Pepper, on being our very special and deserving Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~