Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Amigo has arrived!

Quote Originally Posted by dehlers43 View Post
    Franklin and The Princess are so excited about their new friend, Amigo! Amigo wil be really busy settling into his new home and studying for the kitty bar exam but Franklin wants to know if Amigo will be joining the kitty bagpipers.....
    Hi Franklin and the Princess, Amigo is settling in and as kitties do has completely taken over. While checking out his new home he found Groucho's fiddle and was so excited when he found that it makes sounds. Now Amigo wants to know what it is, what it does, and what it's for. It looks like the bagpipe quartet just might have a new fiddler.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Welcome home, Amigo!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

I bet Groucho is smiling from ear to ear at the RB!!!

My gang are looking forward to meeting Amigo too. Frankie hopes he will have someone to play baseball with. I told him we will just have to give Amigo time to get used to his new home and find out what his interests are.

Welcome home Amigo!!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to your new forever home Amigo. I'll bet you know by now that you are a very lucky little fellow to have such a nice home.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Welcome home, Amigo!

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Welcome Home, Amigo and Welcome to Pet talk. The gang says hello!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Quote Originally Posted by momcat View Post
    Thank you to all for your kind comments on Amigo. The transition is going very well. This morning he sat on my lap for a solid 3 hours purring, snuggling, and sleeping. One time he turned over on his back and let me give him some tummy rubs. Our bonding time is the most important part of establishing a caring and loving relationship so he's setting the pace. Amigo loves climbing his condo, playing with his new mousie, but the cutest is watching him chase his tail. He spent his first night in his Cat Cave, except when he was jumping on my knees and shoulders. There's no doubt that Amigo has completely taken over. I'm hoping to get some pictures very soon.

Hi Pinot,
    How are you doing sweetie? Thank you for your offer to Amigo. Soncat is getting him a cell phone and I'm sure Amigo will be contacting you. He'll want to know all about Catmobile trips and all the things his fellow PT kitties like to do. I know you'll be a good friend to him.
    Seems to me that Amigo is transitioning just fine. Kitty cuddles and scritchies and lots of play time are the best way to train humans - Eve has perfected the process - any questions? she is most happy to assist. Welcome home little one - it will be so fun to watch you grow up.
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Wellcome home Amigo. When will you be ready for legal consultations=.

Mac insisted I go out and find Amigo a baseball glove. He thinks Frankie, Amigo, and himself will make great basemen! Kimba wants me to buy him sheet music for his fiddle. What's a meowmie to do?
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Hi Mac, I think Amigo will be a wonderful baseball player. He runs so fast he'll probably be able to stretch a single into a triple. Hi Kimba, thank you so much for looking for sheet music so Amigo can play the fiddle. He signed himself up for lessons and starts next week.

Today I had to run over to the post office. When I got back Amigo was on the computer looking into law school. Apparently he found my legal dictionary and thought it would be fun to go.

Soncat said he has a cell phone on order for Amigo and will pick it up on Saturday.

Amigo and Momcat, we have an extra music stand to hold your sheet music! We will get it to you
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

It's official now. Amigo is part of the Gang!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Now if he'd just sit still long enough to get a few pictures!!!

Momcat - I suggest a vigorous playtime, then photos when he is too worn out to move!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Momcat - I suggest a vigorous playtime, then photos when he is too worn out to move!
    Amigo is so full of kitten curiosity and energy. Thanks Karen, I'll give that a try.