Dearest Bandit, what an absolutely lovely senior lady you are! You are so enchanting to look at, with your fluffy, so-soft-looking multi-colored fur, and your sweet sweet face with the pale green eyes looking just so contented with your long life in your wonderful Furrrever home, and your nice big paws with those pink paw pads. You still groom yourself at your mature age, and it shows so well in your luxurious coat! I sure do wish I could reach through the screen all the way to Diss, England to pet you gently. Since I can't, I hope one of your loving Purrrsons will pet you for me .

You are not only stunning to look at, you have the sweetest Purrrsonality. You are healthy and active at your advanced age, and you still go on small adventures in the garden, even still running, and you enjoy having a good cuddle. What an excellent example you set for kitties everywhere! And what a delightful love-filled home you and your family all share.

Congratulations, darling Bandit, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! And we join in with your family in wishing you a Happy 19th Birthday! We hope you and your whole family and all your friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.