Thread: Beautiful Birthday-Girl Bandit!

Beautiful Birthday-Girl Bandit!

Dearest Bandit, what an absolutely lovely senior lady you are! You are so enchanting to look at, with your fluffy, so-soft-looking multi-colored fur, and your sweet sweet face with the pale green eyes looking just so contented with your long life in your wonderful Furrrever home, and your nice big paws with those pink paw pads. You still groom yourself at your mature age, and it shows so well in your luxurious coat! I sure do wish I could reach through the screen all the way to Diss, England to pet you gently. Since I can't, I hope one of your loving Purrrsons will pet you for me .

You are not only stunning to look at, you have the sweetest Purrrsonality. You are healthy and active at your advanced age, and you still go on small adventures in the garden, even still running, and you enjoy having a good cuddle. What an excellent example you set for kitties everywhere! And what a delightful love-filled home you and your family all share.

Congratulations, darling Bandit, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! And we join in with your family in wishing you a Happy 19th Birthday! We hope you and your whole family and all your friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Bandit, you are SO beautiful! It seems that all world records for oldest cat have been set in the British Isles - it must be something in the air.

Happy Birthday and Happy COTD, Bandit. I hope you enjoy many more years with your family - there is so much love between you all. Ah - maybe that's the secret!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

We just love our Senior Ctas at the Found Cat Hotel. Senior Kittyzens are Ctas who we have loved for so may yeras and there i such a history of love between us.

You are such a beautiful Lady Bandit , and toy certainly do not look 19, your great looks bely your years.

My Michael , Princess , Joseph and Moose Angels all Senior Kittyzens are starting thier MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS For Our Dear Gracious Senior Lady Our Wonderful Cat of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Concatulations dearest Bandit. I wish you many many more happy years with your family.

Bandit what a lovely lady you are!!!

You do indeed, look younger than your years. I would never have guessed you were 19!!! What fun adventures you must have had. Hopefully you will have many many more!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us. You are a treasure indeed.

Congratulations, sweet Bandit, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're a beauty Bandit!!! Happy Birthday and congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Beautiful Bandit!

Hi Bandit! Happy Cat of the Day! We're honored to have the chance to celebrate the life of one truly beautiful kitty, and congratulate you on your MOST impressive milestone...19 wonderful years of life...Happy Birthday! What a gorgeous senior girl you are, Bandit! I can hardly believe you're 19 years young! You look so youthful, everything about you glows, your looks and your spirit! And oh, just look at that impeccably groomed, long and fluffy coat! You may be a senior, but it's clear you still have a whole bunch of living and loving to do, many more happy birthday celebrations yet to come! What a wonderful best friend your family has in you, Bandit, how blessed they have been, knowing your unconditional love and companionship these many years! You're a treasure!Hope you're enjoying an extra special, love filled day, sweetheart...so much to celebrate! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Bandit, our extra special and most deserving, birthday girl Cat of a Lifetime!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Happy Birthday Bandit and congrats on being named as Cat of the Day!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Happy birthday AND Happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful Bandit! Mmwah, I gently kiss your out-stretched paw
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Happy Birthday Bindit, and Congratulation for cat of the day. Really you are beautiful and your pale green eyes look so nice. Enjoy with your family. Good day.