Thread: ~ Pudding Cup ~

~ Pudding Cup ~

You are the cutest Pudding Cup!!! I love your name! Congrats on being POTD! Have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Precious PUdding Cup!

Hi Pudding Cup! (LOVE your name!) Happy Pet of the Day! You are just to precious for words, Pudding Cup! Your plush, fawn colored coat, your long, flowing "lion's" mane, are simply gorgeous, and that sweet bunny face, a heart melter! No wonder your human loves you so very much! And with all that happy binkying going on, it's clear you are one happy bun! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Enjoy your well earned day of honor, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Pudding Cup!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Handsome Pudding Cup!

Congrats, Pudding Cup, on being POTD! What a handsome boy you are! (We never heard of a lion-headed rabbit before!) It sounds like you have a happy, fun, active life and are loved to bits! Best wishes for a wonderful day as you enjoy your POTD honor - and for a long, healthy, stress-free life! You're a doll! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Pudding Cup what beautiful bunny you are!!!

What a treat to see your adorable picture today. I love it when a fellow Kansan gets top honors. I've visited your beautiful town many times over the years; long before you were born. I hope you are snug inside and enjoying your special day to the fullest. Please thank your family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Pudding Cup, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congratulations Pudding Cup on being Pet of the Day. I must say the Lionhead rabbits are gorgeous.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Lionhead bunny Pudding Cup, you are so adorable! I like your name and your flowing "mane"! I'd like to reach through the monitor to gently pet you -- since I can't I hope your person will give you some extra petting for me! I'm glad you are such a happy, loved bunnykins!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678