Thread: Marvelous Mica

Marvelous Mica

Oh Mica, today when I opened Cat of the Day I thought there was a baby snow leopard looking at me. You are an exquisite beauty and you seem to have a beautiful character as well. I love to see you cuddling with Nimravis and I am surprised to see what a majestic lady you are at 5 months old.
    I never heard of your breed (nor of the desert lynx) and it sounds you are very smart.
    Have a fun day, get yourself some celebration treats and share them with your brother, sweet girl

Beautiful Mica! What a darling girl you are with your little ears, your blue eyes and your sweet face! How wonderful that you have big brother Nimravis to teach you all you need to know and to help you have all sorts of kitten fun! I hope both of you have loads of fun today - playing, jumping and looking out of the window! Please have your people give both of you some gentle petting for me, and maybe a yummy treat Happy Cat of the Day to you, Mica and to Nimravis too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Mica

I can't tell you how precious that photo is with Mica looking up with such trust and love at your first kitty; I have to save that photo on my computer; it's that sweet! Happy COTD to Mica!

Dearest little Mica, what an utterly adorable little growing girl you are! A sweet kitten with a sweet face, complete with little tongue just sticking out a bit, and pale blue eyes and a lovely fluffy coat. And how wonderful is that, that you have big brother Nimravis to cuddle up with and learn the Ways of the Cat from. Such a cute picture of you both! And then, there you are sitting at the window looking out at the wider world with wonder. Just precious! How I wish I could reach through the screen to Miles City, Montana to pet you both (but since I can't, I hope your loving Purrrson will give you some for me ).

I never heard of the Highland Lynx before, and I am fascinated to be introduced to the breed by you two beautiful creatures. And you are learning to do tricks quite well too, aren't you, Mica! Your Purrrson loves you very much, and you love her/him right back, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Mica (AND Nimravis) on being chosen today's Cat(s) of the Day! We hope you both and your family and friends are all enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    I squealed with delight at seeing your beautiful face this morning.
    Concatulations on being Cat of the Day.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

I have to admit too that I have never heard of the Highland Lynx, they certainly are gorgeous Cats.
    And Nimravis is like all big brothers everywhere who has a little Kitten following them around , not realizing that their tail is not a toy.

Nimravis is a good older Cat Companion, like My Moose, Joseph and Michael Angels were and Mica will have a great friend for many years.

We Found Hotel Cats all love Cat Dynamic Duos and are sending our Best MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS For Our Cat of the Future Mica and Our Cats of the Day Mica and Nimravis, the Wonder Cats.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Mica what an adorable little girl you are!!!

I loved your sweet pictures!!! I had to smile at the heart melting picture snuggling with Nimravis. Looks like you two are fast friends already!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you are all enjoying your special day by having lots of fun.

Congratulations, sweet Mica, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Mica,

What a gorgeous little one you are. It is so cute to see you & big brother Nimravis getting
    along so well. The picture of you both is soooo sweet. Wishing you both long & happy lives
    together. Congratulations on being today's beautiful CAT OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Mica the Magnificent!

Hi Mica! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart! I'm with Barbara! You do look like a baby snow leopard! What a gorgeous, pearl grey coat, what stunning aqua blue eyes! You're a looker alright, hehe, with a personality just as sparkly as those beautiful baby blues! What a precious pair, what a darling duo you and handsome Nimravis make! That shot of your big brother cuddling your teeny tiny self is beyond heart melting! Your mom is doubly blessed, having you two beauties to love on, to dote over, to cherish forever! Great thanks to your mom for sharing your stunning self with us, Mica! I so enjoyed reading all about you and your wonderful life, and I learned a lot about your beautiful breed, too! Hope you and Nimravis are both enjoying a fun day of celebration, being spoiled to the max! You both deserve it! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Mica, and to precious Nimravis too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~