Thread: Benji!

Benji!

Hi Benji, I can't imagine anyone dumping and leaving such a sweet boy just because of a few health issues. I can't imagine that smiley face of yours being so stressed. Thank goodness a good family took you. Happy dotd!!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

You're a handsome boy Benji!!! I'm glad your humans decided to adopt you.
    Congrats on being DOTD! Have a fun day big boy!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Rescue dogs are the best.

Thank you for rescuing Benji. He looks like one happy boy.

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You're home looks so loving and the beautiful. Can I come live with you?
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Big, beautiful Benji!

Hi Benji in beautiful Switzerland! Happy Dog of the Day to you from me and my yellow Labbie girl, Star! Oh, what a BIG, hunky handsome boy you are, Benji! The very sight of your gorgeous self sent my girl Star to swooning, and seeing your BIG *smiley* face up on my screen this morning was just what I need to brighten my cold, rainy day! How anyone could abandon a sweet, loving, beautiful boy such as you for health issues is incomprehensible. Our pets are family, and their care a life long commitment! But, thankfully you are now in the care of a devoted forever family committed to doing all that is necessary to keep you healthy, and there's no doubting how loved you are! And oh, how much are YOU enjoying your new life! (Read--->happy butt wiggles!) Exploring the gorgeous Swiss countryside with sheer abandon, stopping only to enjoy a dip in that crystal clear water, a cool drink (love the underwater tongue shot), a roll in the MUD! Then, after a hard day's "work," back to your lovely home for a nap! What more could an active, energetic Labbie hope for! We're so grateful to your family for welcoming you home, sweetheart! They are one lucky bunch, having a furkid, a best friend in you! You're everything a Lab loving human could hope for and more! Thanks for checking in, Benji! Your photos (love your blog pics), your videos (eating the camera, lol), reading all about your wonderful "new" life, has made my day! Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight, sweetheart, celebrating with Bella the dog and Gaby the cat ,being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love and hugs, woofs and wiggles to you, beautiful Benji, from me and Star...and love to Bella and Gaby, too!(P.S...Hopes that your eczema and seizures are under control...and your tail is still beautiful!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Benji, you handsome devil, you. Absolutely gorgeous. I'm so glad you found your forever humans and that they saw you. Bless the kennel owners for not giving up on you.

Congrats on being Dog of the Day! Perhaps your humans can introduce us to your fur family?
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)